F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Speakers & Subwoofers (https://www.f150online.com/forums/speakers-subwoofers-57/)
-   -   Anyone have (https://www.f150online.com/forums/speakers-subwoofers/381220-anyone-have.html)

bigdog87 06-26-2009 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by kchyde (Post 3779777)
Hell if thats what he wants to do then let him live his life! Who the f&^$ are you to tell somebody to grow up? A lot of older people would say it is childish to have subs in your vehicle period. If you don't think something is cool then don't post on the thread! Move on! Don't listen to this gayfish...do what you want to do!

:beers:

b2therad 06-27-2009 01:36 AM

x10

4X4AUTIGER 06-27-2009 07:33 PM

Hell if thats what he wants to do then let him live his life! Who the f&^$ are you to tell somebody to grow up? A lot of older people would say it is childish to have subs in your vehicle period. If you don't think something is cool then don't post on the thread! Move on! Don't listen to this gayfish...do what you want to do!

:lol::lol::lol:

Bartak1 06-28-2009 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by mSaLL150 (Post 3777660)
All you care about is shaking other people at a stoplight, does that make you cool? Using subwoofers to get attention make your **** feel bigger? It just makes you look like a tool. Grow up. :rolleyes:

x2. Agreed. Correct. 100 Percent.

Not only is it annoying as hell, its a great way to get all your equipment jacked or your vehicle Fd with. Then you get to be super cool and tell all your buddies your chit was so loud it got jacked.

By the way, it aint gonna happen under the back seat.

:)

Hokieron 06-28-2009 02:37 PM

A lot of older people would say it is childish to have subs in your vehicle period.

Then they, along with you, have no concept of the actual intended purpose of a sub. I agree with Bartak1 and mSaLL150. Do not go through life measuring the size of your manhood by the amount of "bump" you have. You might want to use that ability to hear later on in life if you do get there fwiw.

06' Ford 06-28-2009 02:52 PM

Hey guys, it's a matter of preference and I had spent $$$ on a system and appreciated the fact that I had something no one else had and an alarm system that was sensitive enough to be tuned so that a rain drop would trigger it and I've also had (2) 18'' dreadnauts in place where my back seat use to be in my F150. These companies makes these subwoofers so that we the customers have the option to buy if we want.

bigdog87 06-28-2009 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bartak1 (Post 3781623)

By the way, it aint gonna happen under the back seat.

:)

That's what I was looking for. Thanks

Originally Posted by Hokieron (Post 3781648)
Then they, along with you, have no concept of the actual intended purpose of a sub. I agree with Bartak1 and mSaLL150. Do not go through life measuring the size of your manhood by the amount of "bump" you have. You might want to use that ability to hear later on in life if you do get there fwiw.

Uh? I wasn't using that to measure my "manhood"

Originally Posted by 06' Ford (Post 3781659)
Hey guys, it's a matter of preference and I had spent $$$ on a system and appreciated the fact that I had something no one else had and an alarm system that was sensitive enough to be tuned so that a rain drop would trigger it and I've also had (2) 18'' dreadnauts in place where my back seat use to be in my F150. These companies makes these subwoofers so that we the customers have the option to buy if we want.

I'm with you man.

kchyde 06-29-2009 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Hokieron (Post 3781648)

Along with me?!?! You IDIOT...the whole point of my post was that people can do what ever the fluck they want to!!! And NOBODY has the right to say it is childish or stupid or uncool...learn how to analyze what you read BEFORE you comment on it okay!

P.S.-and your 'concept' of what a sub is for does NOT make it the universal concept!!! Some poeple want to hear a little bass...some people want to vibrate a house when they ride by...to each is own!!!

dilloncawthon 07-08-2009 11:44 PM

Hey just wanted to tell you that it is possible with them under the seat. I have 2 12's under my seat and can shake stuff in my house when parked about 50 yards away.

Hokieron 07-09-2009 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by kchyde (Post 3782587)
Along with me?!?! You IDIOT...the whole point of my post was that people can do what ever the fluck they want to!!! And NOBODY has the right to say it is childish or stupid or uncool...learn how to analyze what you read BEFORE you comment on it okay!

P.S.-and your 'concept' of what a sub is for does NOT make it the universal concept!!! Some poeple want to hear a little bass...some people want to vibrate a house when they ride by...to each is own!!!

There you go, get it all out. I did not say anything or anyone was "childish, stupid, or uncool" and as a matter of fact, the only person in this thread that has continually done so is you. One of us needs to learn to read and analyze as well as working on remedial social skills but I will leave that up for someone else to decide.

I agree that if the OP wants to go through life making noise and shaking stuff, he has every right to do just that. The point that a few were trying to make is that there are other options out there for the people who would like to enjoy the work that the artists have done with a respect for the original recording of the music as the artist intended and without requiring aspirin and dental work. If the bass is heavy enough to shake stuff, there is no way that you are getting any benefit from the original recording in the first place, you are simply making noise because you can but do whatever you desire.

JJDH 07-09-2009 07:32 AM

:lurk:

Zombiehunter 07-09-2009 09:37 AM

Try JL audio 13.5 shallow mount, Ive heard good things

bigdog87 07-09-2009 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by dilloncawthon (Post 3795301)
Hey just wanted to tell you that it is possible with them under the seat. I have 2 12's under my seat and can shake stuff in my house when parked about 50 yards away.

What setup are you running? What box? Seatlift or no?

Originally Posted by buster_cherri (Post 3795635)
Try JL audio 13.5 shallow mount, Ive heard good things

Yeah just expensive as gold.

dilloncawthon 07-09-2009 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by bigdog87 (Post 3795699)
What setup are you running? What box? Seatlift or no?

Yeah just expensive as gold.

i've got a two 12's box from supercrewsounds with the extra mounting depth, 2 kicker cvr 12's, a kicker 750.1 amp, and the lmi seat lift.

the bass knob is usually only turned about half or a little less of the way up and if i turn it to about half volume you can feel it pretty good outside of the truck. at first i didn't think you could get that much bass out of an underseat box either.

ha funny story, when me and my girlfriend were waiting for the people at radioactive to finish up the install we just heard some really loud bass while we were inside their store and she was like that's your truck doin that and at first i didn't believe her and then low and behold here comes my truck up to the front of the store.

and the reason that i went with kicker stuff was it was cost friendly so hey if it blows i can just get another one. and plus i got the cvrs for $100 on ebay.

4X4AUTIGER 07-09-2009 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by dilloncawthon (Post 3796219)
i've got a two 12's box from supercrewsounds with the extra mounting depth, 2 kicker cvr 12's, a kicker 750.1 amp, and the lmi seat lift.

the bass knob is usually only turned about half or a little less of the way up and if i turn it to about half volume you can feel it pretty good outside of the truck. at first i didn't think you could get that much bass out of an underseat box either.

ha funny story, when me and my girlfriend were waiting for the people at radioactive to finish up the install we just heard some really loud bass while we were inside their store and she was like that's your truck doin that and at first i didn't believe her and then low and behold here comes my truck up to the front of the store.

and the reason that i went with kicker stuff was it was cost friendly so hey if it blows i can just get another one. and plus i got the cvrs for $100 on ebay.

dang if your two sealed kickers off a 750w amp sounds loud i cant wait to hear my ported Fi off a 1200w amp :D