I need box and sub for reg. cab truck

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need box and sub for reg. cab truck

I got a 97 Reg. cab truck and want to put a sub behind the seat. I was just wondering which Box and sub to get? Does anyone know of a good aftermarket setup for Reg. cabs or would I have to do a custom homemade box type setup? I dont care if its the loudest sounding system I just want it to sound good in the truck.

Old 11-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha, i was in the same situation as you, i have a 97 regular cab and i wanted a system. I ended up making my own box to fit 2 10" kenwoods behind the seat, and it actually turned out better that way. you can make it any dimensions that you would ever need. The handbook that comes with the sub/subs should have the recomended volume for the box. You can find a subwoofer box calulator online pretty easily, just search for one thru google or something. I added two ports for each sub and covered it in black vynil. Its powered by a 1000w Power Acoustik amp and the thign thumps like crazy, i set off car alarms all the time The best part of this is that it only cost me $40 to build the whole thing.

You can check out my gallery for some pics of the box i made.

Good Luck!

Quick Reply: I need box and sub for reg. cab truck