South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Houston Area Service Mechanic

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Houston Area Service Mechanic

my brother is a senior master service tech for ford. i am posting for him. if anyone needs any work done to their fords or other make vehicles, let me know. you can email me @ carryyourbooks@yahoo.com. thanks.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
His brother's name is Sammy and I had him do a few things on my 2004 F150 5.4 3V a few weeks ago. I was approaching 90K miles and was dreading getting my plugged changed since I had read so many horror stories. Sammy was very familar with this issue and had a process in place to get these out. He was able to get all 8 out without breaking any in about an hour or so. I also had him do a coolant flush and clean my injectors.

I couldn't have been more pleased with his work. He was very patient and answered all of my questions. And the best part was that he saved me several hundred dollars off what the dealerships were charging. I called 5 Ford dealerships and the cheapest quote I got was around $450 just for changing the plugs. And that only included if they broke 1 plug, $50-200 per other broken plugs at other places. The local mechanic shop I usually use quoted me $700 just for the plugs.

I think I found my mechanic for anything more than an oil change.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Good to know -- what part of the Houston area is he in?

Quick Reply: Houston Area Service Mechanic