South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Tex-Mex in somerville

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fabian06SC
just got back from there, went to go set up some tents for me and a buddy....
IT IS PACKED already. Lots of good looking trucks and ladies out there... im starting to have second thoughts about taking the girlfriend lol.
My truck and i will be out near the lake, if you look at the map im in section 14 right near the middle by the lake edge. Ill be with the Acrophobia guys.

EDIT that was a joke babe, incase you read this hehe.
i just got back too. it was pretty fun. i parked with the B&C offroad guys with the huge hummers by the stage. i almost got kicked out for my train horns, even though everyone else was honking theres. security said mine were too loud. lol

Old 03-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im still trying to overcome the effects of last night...
I had a blast out there, i just wish i would have taken more pics.
We had the minitruckin editor out there hanging out with us and checking out my buddies colorado, and we got a lot of positive comments on the hood i airbrushed.
He told us to keep him updated on the truck, and what my buddy is planning caught his attention, perhaps we may even get a mag feature in the near future.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pics of the show have been slowly going up, heres a link to maybe 25% of the park....
Tex Mex 09

and heres one near us, you can see the very front of my truck in the background behind the big white f250

Found one shot by streetseen, its my buddies colorado that has my airbrushing on the hood. He is in the shaded tent in the white, im up front in the light blue.

Last edited by Fabian06SC; 03-25-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Tex-Mex in somerville