South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

San Antonio

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
east side: off 1604 north of IH10

I'd have to give my brother a call, but there used to be a plce back behind a subdivision over off 78 you had to take a "trail" off the road and go under the railroad tracks to get back there. was a pretty big area. we used to go dirt biking and 4wheelin there alot.. but that was 10 years ago or more... and if you feel lucky... drive out IH10 east and go north on 1604... keep looking to the right... you'll know it when you see it... watch for fences and water holes.. I got a friends truck from Maximum Altitude stuck out there back in 2001. its all off the side of the road just have to go down the embankment.. everytime I drive by there I wish I had a truck high enough to go play. the truck i got stuck was a chevy Z71 with a 20" lift and 38s. but it was fun

Old 05-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Man, Good luck not getting stuck with my stock FX4 with 305's. But I might have to check it out

Old 05-20-2008, 10:17 PM
BTW! anyone one from around here (SA) have a programmer they can use on my truck or wanna help get one?? I been looking to get one but ouch, too pricey, trying to get some other mods going..

Old 05-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Wolff-SATX
I'd have to give my brother a call, but there used to be a plce back behind a subdivision over off 78 you had to take a "trail" off the road and go under the railroad tracks to get back there. was a pretty big area. we used to go dirt biking and 4wheelin there alot.. but that was 10 years ago or more... and if you feel lucky... drive out IH10 east and go north on 1604... keep looking to the right... you'll know it when you see it... watch for fences and water holes.. I got a friends truck from Maximum Altitude stuck out there back in 2001. its all off the side of the road just have to go down the embankment.. everytime I drive by there I wish I had a truck high enough to go play. the truck i got stuck was a chevy Z71 with a 20" lift and 38s. but it was fun
I am pretty sure I know where you are talking about. Its not that far up 1604 is it? I have seen people out there.

Old 05-22-2008, 10:19 AM
yeah its not too far up. haven't been over there this year but I'm pretty sure it hasnt changed much.

Quick Reply: San Antonio