South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Mini Meet at my house THIS SUNDAY!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mini Meet at my house THIS SUNDAY!

Well guys, got a few members coming out to the house this sunday to get their windows tinted so I decided I might as well have a bbq as well for all the local people that want to come. I might be able to squeeze one more truck in to get tinted but we will see how that all works out(let me know if you're interested.) Anyways, back to the good stuff. We got patman and possibly etrevino coming in from waco, stealth is also coming in, and I believe Dave is coming too. I am going to be contacting RR, and hopefully get in touch with Shines and Ktexas as well and whoever else wants to come. The only stipulation is, if you're going to eat you MUST bring something. I figured we'd do burgers and probably some Brats as well. With that being said we will need buns, ground beef, brats, drinks, and basic vegie's. I'll provide all of the ketchup, plates, napkins, do all of the cooking, and i'll be making some home made french fries. So if you're interested then come on out. Send me a pm if you're coming and i'll give you my number and directions. I don't like the idea of posting my personal address on the Internet. Hope to see yall on Sunday!

Old 01-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jwool15
Well guys, got a few members coming out to the house this sunday to get their windows tinted so I decided I might as well have a bbq as well for all the local people that want to come. I might be able to squeeze one more truck in to get tinted but we will see how that all works out(let me know if you're interested.) Anyways, back to the good stuff. We got patman and possibly etrevino coming in from waco, stealth is also coming in, and I believe Dave is coming too. I am going to be contacting RR, and hopefully get in touch with Shines and Ktexas as well and whoever else wants to come. The only stipulation is, if you're going to eat you MUST bring something. I figured we'd do burgers and probably some Brats as well. With that being said we will need buns, ground beef, brats, drinks, and basic vegie's. I'll provide all of the ketchup, plates, napkins, do all of the cooking, and i'll be making some home made french fries. So if you're interested then come on out. Send me a pm if you're coming and i'll give you my number and directions. I don't like the idea of posting my personal address on the Internet. Hope to see yall on Sunday!
Hey bro, I am going to be working on the camper all weekend doing the axle flip so I am a no go....sorry but thanks again for calling me out.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
bring it out there RR we probably gonna do Stealth's window regulator and we will be doing john's reverse fogs.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Patman03SprCrw
bring it out there RR we probably gonna do Stealth's window regulator and we will be doing john's reverse fogs.
I think I will hold off and make you and Jwool come do my lights when pull the trigger.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bring her on down we'd love to help you. And hell I'll still do your lights it takes less than 5 minutes to put in hids. The hardest part is figuring out where to mount em. And my driveway doesn't have that huge slope like yours and my grass is fair game

Old 01-24-2008, 06:49 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
You guys do all the work and I'll watch.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:42 PM
wish I could come out.....but I'll be in Stealths part of town that day....

Old 01-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by Jwool15
Bring her on down we'd love to help you. And hell I'll still do your lights it takes less than 5 minutes to put in hids. The hardest part is figuring out where to mount em. And my driveway doesn't have that huge slope like yours and my grass is fair game

I have a great place picked out for the ballasts.

Sorry i cannot make it though.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:45 PM
What happened? No one contacted me! I woulda been there! How did it go?

Old 02-01-2008, 10:52 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I got tint.

Old 02-01-2008, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth
I got tint.

Damn I need tint!

Old 02-05-2008, 05:54 AM
I think I need to move to TX. Yall always doin stuff out there... Theres never anything worthwhile out here.

Quick Reply: Mini Meet at my house THIS SUNDAY!