South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

DFW F150online Truck Meet and Greet

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RollingRock
D&C is Drill and Ceremony.
You sound like an army man...

...Should I march myself in wearing full battle regalia??? I figure if I do I will wear shorts, a T-shirt, and a ball cap...Standard issue detailing uniform, also used extensively in "chill" or "hang out" mode of the detailing/truck weapon systems...consult COMNAVSUPPERSFLTWING Section 395.392 paragraph 4, line 2 for reference...

In all seriousness, depending on the day and time, I may still be in uniform from being on Bases all day. I will either come from the JRB or from Woodbee Island, or from Ft. Lewis...

The really fun meet and greet will take place after September's second weekend...On that day (if not earlier), I will have in my order of lights from the dept of Homeland Security...used for Firefighting, but occasionally on the JRB for Base Security ops... I will have some cool toys then...

Old 08-03-2007, 09:44 AM
I am up for any day as long as its in the morning!!

So what did you think of the concert? I thought it was amazing as it was the first time to see them live.

As far as the meet anyday is good for me just let me know when and where!!!
I thought it was pretty good. I think last yeras concert was better at Pizza Hut Park but this years was pretty good too!! Can't wait for new album to come out and another tour to come through D-Town!!

Old 08-03-2007, 09:55 PM
UPDATE: As is very typical with the military, my orders were changed, and I am no longer flying to Washington. So, I will be able to do any day for the G2G.

See you all there!!! (BTW, do we have a date yet???)

Jason-- shoot me off an email as to when I can drop by to do the exhaust deal, etc. Let me know what all else you want me to bring...BTW-- I will bring you a copy of the most recent detailing sticky... Right now it is 18 pages, but in the next few days it will grow to more than 20... So if I can get your input, that would be great. (Think of it as a sneak preview...Everybody has been waiting...)

Old 08-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by f-150sport03
UPDATE: As is very typical with the military, my orders were changed, and I am no longer flying to Washington. So, I will be able to do any day for the G2G.

See you all there!!! (BTW, do we have a date yet???)

Jason-- shoot me off an email as to when I can drop by to do the exhaust deal, etc. Let me know what all else you want me to bring...BTW-- I will bring you a copy of the most recent detailing sticky... Right now it is 18 pages, but in the next few days it will grow to more than 20... So if I can get your input, that would be great. (Think of it as a sneak preview...Everybody has been waiting...)
Just shot your an email

Old 08-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by RollingRock
Just shot your an email
Sweet. Sent one back.

ANYBODY WANTING TO G2G--- send me an email ASAP!!! This Sunday (ie: AUG 05, 2007)

navyguy@swbell.net
rrussell.emfd@gmail.com

Old 08-05-2007, 11:44 AM
I think we need a new thread. This one is to long and everything. Need to start new one for a new G2g!!!

Gettin AMp /Subs put in today!!

Old 08-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Did I miss it? F.

Old 08-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by Dallasstars10
I think we need a new thread. This one is to long and everything. Need to start new one for a new G2g!!!

Gettin AMp /Subs put in today!!
Sweet.

JP

Quick Reply: DFW F150online Truck Meet and Greet