South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

DFW Detail Shop Recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DFW Detail Shop Recommendations?

Looking for a detailer that is good with KR interiors, anyone know of any in the DFW area that they could recommend? Most detailers I call don't have much experience with KR leather...

Old 06-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by plunds01
Looking for a detailer that is good with KR interiors, anyone know of any in the DFW area that they could recommend? Most detailers I call don't have much experience with KR leather...
Me... Or Rolling Rock...

Honestly, I don't know about the shops because I don't trust them, but I do my own. A great place for this question would be in the Care/Detailing section (Where I spend most of my time)

I kid you not, if you're interested, shoot me off an email navyguy@swbell.net

I'll be more than willing to work with you on this.

Old 06-12-2007, 08:09 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
That's cool. Maybe learn a bit as well.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the replies, I've got a few problem spots on my drivers seat and have tried a variety of things, i.e. Warm Damp Towels, Leather CPR and others to no avail, part of it may just be I'm timid to scrub too hard as I think I harmed my steering wheel doing that and will eventually need to replace....

Last edited by plunds01; 06-13-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by plunds01
Thanks for the replies, I've got a few problem spots on my drivers seat and have tried a variety of things, i.e. Warm Damp Towels, Leather CPR and others to no avail, part of it may just be I'm timid to scrub too hard as I think I harmed my steering wheel doing that and will eventually need to replace....
Take some pics, and either post in the detailing part of this forum, or email me. Either way, we'll give you pro advice.

Stealth-- You live in the area (seeing as you work on the base...)-- you need a detail??? I'm always availible for work!!! (Except I leave Saturday for 5 days, but before/after that... I can work on your truck...)

Any other takers???

Quick Reply: DFW Detail Shop Recommendations?