South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

d/fw area people

Old 12-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
d/fw area people

Anyone know of a good place in D/FW area to buy headlights,exhaust and get those things installed cheap. Also know of a good place to get subs, speakers, sub box built at a cheap price. I know of JR's Custom Audio in Irving, but they look like they do real high end work and it seems to me that it would cost a ***** load of money to go there.
Thanks to anyone who replies in advance
Colin

Old 12-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Try Harry's Hot Rod Shop here in Grand Prairie. They have headlights, grill guards, etc..... As for audio, i wouldnt have a clue!

Old 01-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Mikes off road in ft worth they are the best on anything for trucks and jeeps.done right the first time. has been around for 23 years.

Old 01-29-2006, 07:32 PM
Kinny's Mufflers over in Hurst always has good prices on exhaust, and their work is top notch. My buddy even took his Vette over there to get his Corsa put on, and has been very happy with it/them.

Old 02-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by Dallasstars10
Anyone know of a good place in D/FW area to buy headlights,exhaust and get those things installed cheap. Also know of a good place to get subs, speakers, sub box built at a cheap price. I know of JR's Custom Audio in Irving, but they look like they do real high end work and it seems to me that it would cost a ***** load of money to go there.
Thanks to anyone who replies in advance
Colin
i have a freind that can give u very good deal on custom audio and and headlights and grills aswell give me a call at 214 475 1291
carlos

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: d/fw area people