South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

3000-GT/F-150 Houston

Old 06-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3000-GT/F-150 Houston

My Girlfriend was involved in a hit-and-run yesterday when a 3000-GT flew out of nowhere and hit her. I began to pull forward, into a empty vallet circle-drive. They flew in the enterance and I flew into the exit blocking them in. He sat there for a min. I went to check on my girlfriend. He threw it into reverse and exited the circle. I ran to my truck and got on it. I took a U-Turn under the freeway (F-150s are bot made to go 50 in this sharp of a turn, my tires SCREAMED through the whole turn) and began to follow them. They started to weave in and out of traffic and not very sucessfully. I take a 20min drive down the freeway every morning to get to work so, I have a lot of experience with "lane Changing", I knew where to go and what to do. The guys tried to lose me with another U-Turn onder the freeway again (F-150s are not made to go 60 in this sharp of a turn). I had them. We flew down the feeder. They took a sharp right onto a street near the scene of the accident. They turned right again this time going over the freeway. Then, another right and we ended up on the feeder again. They were two cars infront of me stopped at a stop light. They took a sharp right and got on another street. I took a right (to miss the traffic that he was hitting) into a alley of a shopping center. He took a left into a parking lot. and I took a left and crossed the street that he had just been on. I had lost him in the lot. I , still speeding, saw him take a right onto a street and I got caught behind two cars at the light. I lost them. I checked on my girlfriend and she had called the police, her mom, the insurance company, and her bestfriend. I went to the scene and she was sitting there with her friend and she was crying. Other then alittle shaking up and a little bump on the head she's fine. I had just been on a 20min. chase that (felt like an hour) was unsucessful. I was very proud of my heavy compeletly stock (except for the 12in subwoofers) truck for keeping up with the much lighter sports car for 20 min. So, if anyone sees or has any information on a Black 1990-1993, 3000-GT with the California plate license: 3WDR863 please E-Mail me.

Old 06-17-2005, 12:25 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Hey -- that's my grandmother's car!

Seriously -- glad your girlfriend is ok, and too bad you lost the little bast*rds!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 3000-GT/F-150 Houston