South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

giving away screw

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry giving away screw

Just wanted to post my ignorance. I lost my 2002 screw last night. Thugs in my neighborhood will steal & break into anything that looks like an easy target. or isn't bolted down. I made the mistake of leaving my truck keys in my co. van. They broke into the van & took the keys to my truck. They've been breaking into everyone in the neighborhood for about 6 months now. I could go off on all the illegal aliens w/ their thug children who don't listen to their parents because they don't speak english. But then when they do get caught stealing 1 or 2- well up to 5 or 6 time nothing happens. I don't feel sorry for any of the little bastards that get their head shot off when they get caught. mommy & daddy need to teach their kids something.

Old 01-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Sorry to hear about that. I agree with your thoughts too! What part of Houston do you live in? I'm guessing East....

Sackett

Old 02-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Hey man, sorry to hear. I dont think it matters what side of Houston you live on, they will ****** up something thats not their's in a heart beat. My truck got broken into twice in Humble and twice in Sugarland. I can only imagine the innercity. I totally agree with what your saying!

Quick Reply: giving away screw