Gryphon programmer code: "d2"

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 02:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Gryphon programmer code: "d2"

I have recently purchased a gryphon programmer used that was returned to stock when taken out of old vehicle. I have installed in my truck(2004 F150 5.4) i downloaded all the tunes from the programmer and set it to level 2 which ive been running for a few days now. Yesterday i decided to try the 93 performance tune but i kept getting code: "d2" the PCM is refusing data requests. I have tried to return it to stock or level 1 as well but does the same thing. If anyone could help me with this problem troubleshooting it.

Old 03-25-2019, 12:39 AM
The issue is now resolved after contacting Power Hungry Performance tech support(which is excellent imo) and they warranted the Gryphon programmer after that not being the source of the issue, they sent me a new OBDII wire and that fixed my problem. The truck runs and drives like a scalded dog now and will burn 35s from a dead stop.

The following users liked this post:
Old 08-19-2019, 10:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 04_lariat_ben
The issue is now resolved after contacting Power Hungry Performance tech support(which is excellent imo) and they warranted the Gryphon programmer after that not being the source of the issue, they sent me a new OBDII wire and that fixed my problem. The truck runs and drives like a scalded dog now and will burn 35s from a dead stop.
what other mods besides the gryphon are you running? i haven’t updated to gryphon yet but i have a cai, rear muffler delete and running 91 and can’t get the tires to even squeal. thanks in advance

Old 10-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by LukeFerachi
what other mods besides the gryphon are you running? i haven’t updated to gryphon yet but i have a cai, rear muffler delete and running 91 and can’t get the tires to even squeal. thanks in advance
Sorry for the long reply time, but i got the gotts mod with K&N drop in filter(soon to be S&B cai), long tube headers with 3" off-road y pipe to a magnaflow 3"in 2.5" dual out, 2.5" level, on 20x10 -25 with 275/65r20 ridge graps, also got a set of Ford performance cam shafts needing to be installed, custom built tranny with reybestos performance clutches, shift kit and 2200 stall converter. Also putting in an 09-10 f150 dual electric fan and removing stock clutch fan, as well as upgrading the trans-cooler. Then a custom 87 performance tune from power hungry performance also have a 93 performance with is bad to the bone.

Quick Reply: Gryphon programmer code: "d2"