Free 52" LED Light Bar

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 11:22 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Free 52" LED Light Bar

Posted 3 hours ago
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...=AAJ4X3L5NPN8F

No tricks. No gimmicks. I have it. I don't want it. I'm giving it away. If you're willing to pick it up from me in San Francisco, CA, you can have it for free. If you can prepay the shipping label, e-mail it to me, I will print it, stick it to the box, and send it off to you. Or if you have a UPS account, I think that you can order the shipping, give me the tracking number, and the UPS facility can print the label and attach it. I'm not quite sure, since I just don't ship things across the country I suppose I could also accept PayPal for shipping + PayPal fees, but I really don't want to take money from anyone. Best would be local pickup. I meet you somewhere in The City, like at a police station for your safety and mine, and simply give it to you.

I am not a seller. There is no warranty. I got it from a friend for free. This item has never been installed. I was originally planning on installing this onto my truck, but changed my mind. Now, I am giving it away to whomever wants it. Or this will go to the donation bin at my local nonprofit thrift store.

What's wrong with it, right?

I do not have any of the hardware. You will need to fabricate your own mounting brackets. You can get pretty creative with whatever you find at the hardware store. But it looks like Amazon.com has a universal fit mounting bracket: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01CQWFR...detail_3?psc=1

There is no wiring harness. But that is simple enough. You simply need an inline fuse holder, a toggle switch, a relay, and wire. A 15A fuse should be sufficient.

This light bar has 2 rows of LEDs. One row is a low beam, which is suppose to be used for daytime running lamps. It really projects no lighting onto the road, and is only meant to make you visible. This feature does not work. The other row of LEDs, which is the high beam function, does work. The functioning row of LEDs is extremely bright, and lights up the night. My test indicates that it operates at just under 120 watt, which is about a 10 amp draw on your 12 volt system.

KIMG1223.thumb.JPG.3eb009028467d7ca6886920fecaf61d f.JPGKIMG1224.thumb.JPG.a092dbeab1b512174ea185172f 60be6d.JPG71%2BAF%2BCmdpL._SL1200_.jpg

Old 11-24-2017, 01:15 PM
Gone. Shipped to Ohio this morning.

Old 11-24-2017, 01:18 PM