2015 - 2020 F-150

2015 F150 Flexfuel

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2015 F150 Flexfuel

Hi Everyone, I have an issue. I am hoping others might know what it could be. A few months back I started having a noise, it seemed, as I was accelerating at slow speeds. it sounded like a grinding noise. When I let off the gas it when away. I took it to the dealer a few times. Of course, it didn't do it then. I video taped the noise. Then emailed it to the service manager. I was told that the vacuum seal was leaking that engaged the 4 wheel drive. It was trying to engage. This was replaced. A week or two later. it returned. I emailed the service manager again. he took it right in. Replaced hubs, bearings and axle. We were certain this would cure the problem. Yesterday, I was accelerating to a set of lights, a car pulled out in front of me. It did a hard shift down, noise returned. But then when away. Help me someone. I love my truck. it has 40K on it and lots of warranty left.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:26 PM
Sounds like it's going to go back and they need to figure out why it's doing it instead of just replacing parts.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:40 AM
I took your advice. Took it back. Demanded it to be fixed. Told the manager that on this blog I saw same issues with others. He promptly said, don't always go by you read on the net. I said it was the First F150 blog. He kind of pissed me off. But I stood my ground and left it at the dealer.

Quick Reply: 2015 F150 Flexfuel