Free 6mo Sub Transfer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free 6mo Sub Transfer?

My 08 came with a free 6mo subscription to Sirius, well I'm called them today to transfer the remainder of my 6mo to the new Pioneer I'm installing and was told that they cant/wont do that. Has anyone successfully been able to transfer their free service to an aftermarket unit?

Old 04-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by getbigmatt
My 08 came with a free 6mo subscription to Sirius, well I'm called them today to transfer the remainder of my 6mo to the new Pioneer I'm installing and was told that they cant/wont do that. Has anyone successfully been able to transfer their free service to an aftermarket unit?
I did the exact same thing and they switched it no questions asked. I had both SID #s available and it took less than 5 minutes once they answered. I would call them back and hopefully the new person will hook you up. Simply explain that you have replaced the radio in your truck and want to transfer the subscription to your new SID. Heck, honestly you don't even have to tell them it's a free 6 mo deal, it's simply your account and your switching it.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Good idea, thanks, I'll try that.

Old 04-14-2008, 03:19 AM
I did that w/ a free XM 6mo sub and I now am on my 2nd yr with free service. Just switch the boxes often...

Quick Reply: Free 6mo Sub Transfer?