06 F-150 OEM Head Unit / OEM Sirius Satellite Radio

Old 02-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Radio Head Unit with Satellite

Hello Guys I have the same situation A LAriat 2006 with factory Radio with the 6 CD changer and Sat 1 ,2 ,3 in the AUX.
Does anyone have the wiring diagram from the two back connectors from the Head radio to see if I can use one of the wires for the AUX Input for my Iphone ?

Thks

Old 06-26-2015, 09:55 AM
Wink 2007 F-150 Sirus radio won't work

my radio works fine. I bought truck last year it was activated but had message to call 800 number to continue. I didn't at that time. I have now subscribe to Sirus, but my truck radio will not pick up. I push auxiliary button and it displace "line in". If I Disconnect battery and re-hook the radio will show "Sat1,Sat2,Sat3, and line in". The Sirus radio help desk tells me to turn to channel 184. But I cant.
Can anyone help. I have had it to a couple shops and no one knows

Old 02-25-2017, 02:07 PM
Hello members. I understand this to be an older post however, experiencing the same "Line In" message.

Vehicle (2008 F-150), was not originally equipped with single CD / MP3 radio or Sirius satellite module. I did obtain a Cd / MP3 radio with AUX button (7L3T-18C869-BK). When both radio and satellite module (6L3T-18C963-AF) were installed with three connector harness (see photo), to back of radio and front of satellite module (using 24 PIN and 16 PIN connectors), radio worked however, when AUX is pressed, only "Line" was displayed. No SAT1, SAT2, SAT3 was shown when AUX was pressed (have not tried removing positive cable at this time).
I've been told that vehicles equipped with Sirius satellite module used the 2 PIN connector seen in photo, to connect to Power and Ground in main harness to provide power and ground to satellite module. Is this correct? Thought both were supplied through the 24 PIN connector and smaller grey connector
seen in photo, when connected to radio and satellite module. If previous statement is incorrect, do I need to splice the 2 PIN connector (remove the existing grey connector so only wires are showing), with the Power (Car Radio Constant 12v+ ,Light Green /Violet Wire) and Ground wire (Car Ground, Black/Green or Black), to the Power and Ground wires of the 24 PIN connector harness going into the back of radio, a little ways down from 24 PIN connector itself to have setup work?
I had originally thought that 2 PIN connector was for storage tray AUX connection, which I obtained as well (vehicle was also not equipped with this option).

All replies are greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited by iFoMo; 02-26-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 06 F-150 OEM Head Unit / OEM Sirius Satellite Radio