Ford Credit Corp Read This

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2001, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Ford Credit Corp Read This

I just got a call from Ford Credit, they told me my payment was late, and that my account was suspended. I asked them how that could be since I have them electronicly withraw the money out of my checking acount.My account has not changed, There is enough money in the acount to buy 3 F150's and it has worked for 2 years with out a problem. They told me they do not know, so I called the bank who told me every thing is fine on my and the banks end.The bank tells me that Ford Credit must have made a mistake entering the tracking # or my acoount #.

I called Ford credit back, and tell them it has to be there mistake, all tranfers including the January 2001 payments went through ok, and nothing has changed on mine or the banks end. So now I have to pay late fees, and pay by phone or mail in a check, and pay a extra $1.50 service charge.

It was Ford Cre**** mistake not mine not my banks, and I get my acount has been suspended.I am going to the Ford Credit office first thing in the morning and let them have it. I am going to demand that they reactivate the acount, and cancell the late , and service charge I had to pay to get my acount current, and the account is still suspended.

My acount is only 22 days late and it is not my fault. When the electronic transfer failed I should have been called right away, not after they suspend my acount.

Sorry about the long post but I had to vent, they have my work # and home # and they call me at 8:50 pm telling me it is my fault No F*n Way.

And to think I was going to finance my new Lightning with them, well think again. I will pay cash for the truck, unless they offer me some very very low interest rate. They owe me BIG TIME NOW

------------------
SILVER 2001 LIGHTNING
Built 02/21/01
http://members.tripod.com/donf150/Welcome/id7.html

Old 02-28-2001, 04:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Since you've got the money i'd go ahead and pay it off so they cant make another dime off of you!!

------------------
1997 XLT Reg. Cab, 4.2L V6, 5spd, Superchipped, K&N Air Filter, Lund Deflector, Dash Mat, MagnaFlow Muffler, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, Edelbrock Shocks, Duraliner, Extang Saber Tonneau, Painted Tailgate Handle, Bell-Tech 2" Rear Drop, Amer. Rac. Atlas Wheels Clad in 275/60/17 Eagle GTII. Likes straightaways, loves twisties.
1996 Shovie Cavalier (Don't laugh, it can lay down 30' of posi-rubber if you dump the clutch just right!)

Old 03-06-2001, 06:16 PM
Well I got my new truck, and went with Chase for the car loan, Ford Credit can go to hell.
I got a better rate from Chase, and they were very easy to deal with.

------------------
SILVER 2001 LIGHTNING
Built 02/14/01
Picked up 03/03/01
Sportmasters tonneau
Bedrug

http://members.tripod.com/donf150/Welcome/id7.html

Old 03-07-2001, 08:09 AM
Talking

Don C:
Nice one......I guess Ford Credit isn't getting the message....

Old 03-12-2001, 08:49 PM
I have just the opposite opinion of Ford Credit.

Let me explain.

Tuscaloosa just had a severe Tornado hit a couple of months ago, one in which 12 people died in Tuscaloosa alone and hundreds of people lost their homes.

I got a letter from Ford Credit just a few days afterward. They said they were aware of the tornado and offered to let us to delay a couple of payments if we were adversely financially affected by the Tornado.

Blessedly, we were not affected by the tornado, but if we had been it would have probably been much needed relief not to have to worry about a truck payment for a couple of months.

Mind you, they weren't offering to forgive the payments, only delay them. Still, it was more than any other company did (including my own employer).

------------------
'99 XL 2x4 4.2L SC 5-Spd SC Black over Silver
Penda Liner, Chrome Tubular Step Bars, Prime Designs Bug Deflector

Old 03-13-2001, 05:39 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thats why I save as much as I can each month and when I have enough to pay cash for what ever I get plus trade then all I do is write the check and once I gone from the lot I have no more payments until the next time I go out and buy a new FORD still saving for my next one it will be another year or 2 before I get a new one by then this truck will have close to 100,000 on it and it will be time for something new anyway.

------------------
2000 F150 XLT Reg. cab
4.6 Triton Engine
4x2 3.55 rear end gear
sliding rear window
automatic keyless entry
white styleside short box

[This message has been edited by hmustang (edited 03-13-2001).]

Quick Reply: Ford Credit Corp Read This