Regular Cab/Super Cab

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-1999, 10:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
get regcab and 5.4l engine low weight + good power = killer performance. btw aren't the supercabs hard to cram into todays mini parking spots that someone designed for a Geo? I have a hard time in some spots w/ my regcab shortbox. (still much bigger than almost all other cars/minivans)

Old 07-25-1999, 10:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
get regcab and 5.4l engine low weight + good power = killer performance. btw aren't the supercabs hard to cram into todays mini parking spots that someone designed for a Geo? I have a hard time in some spots w/ my regcab shortbox. (still much bigger than almost all other cars/minivans)

Old 07-26-1999, 05:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

NEW MEMBER starting today cool website done
hooked I bought a 97 ford ext.cab s/b xlt 4.6
triton 4 wheel drive it has 42,000 very
enjoyable miles on it. me and 3 guys went to
minnesota on a fishing trip in june and we took turns driving i am a pretty big guy and i found the backseat to be fairly comfortable
the truck drives and rides like a dream. one
of the guys that went with me was a chevy truck fan he drove mine and he fell in love
with it! he was realy impressed. i love the
ext.cab trucks but if i planned on 4 wheeling a lot or hunting i would probaly go
with a regular cab short bed its a lot easier to maneuver in the back woods. wich ever one you choose you cant go wrong!also i
might add you guys with ext/cabs there is a place in petersons 4 wheel off/road magazine
that is selling kits to raise your backseats 3to4 inches it is a big plus in the comfort department you can check them out on there
website www.Imiwelding.com

Quick Reply: Regular Cab/Super Cab