Pre-1997 Models

replacement door panels

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2002, 05:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up replacement door panels

Hello everyone. This is my first post here, and I hope I've come to the right place as far as help goes. I need a set of replacement door panels for my 95 regular cab F150 XL pickup. The outside of my truck is a metallic blue color, original form the factory. The door panels are blue as well. The exact color I'm not sure about, frankly I don't remember. If anyone can tell me where to turn I'd appreciate it. I've tried JC Whitney and my local junkyards with no luck. Thanks.:D

Old 04-06-2002, 06:54 PM
Welcome zapjay!
I've had alot of run around dealing with Ford dealers but the good ones(parts persons) usually can do wonders. If you try a dealer go at a non-busy time and they wont mind rooting thru the computers or books. Have your vin handy and color code(me not sure where that is on truck).

What happened to your panels?

Old 04-06-2002, 07:24 PM
Thanks very much for the friendly "welcome" and the reply. I'll go to my dealer where I purchased the truck and ask them. As far as what happened to my panels, I have a set of high end component speakers in my truck and had to make a hole in the panel to fit the tweeter in it. I'm having custom kickpods made this Thursday for the speakers, so I'll have an ugly hole where the tweeter used to be. Thanks again!!

Old 04-06-2002, 07:42 PM
Let us know how it goes.

If your panels are blue, what color are your seats? Just wondering because wife wants my to ditch my slit bench for eddie baurer type buckets.

Old 04-06-2002, 07:59 PM
HAH! I found my dealer sticker that was in the truck when I bought it! The exterior color is brilliant blue CC metallic and the interior is royal blue cloth and vinyl. Of course, the panels are plastic, but are royal blue as well. I too am considering getting bucket seats in the not-too-distant future. These bench seats are for the birds. I very often have to fold the seat forward to find "lost" objects.

Old 04-06-2002, 08:08 PM
Thumbs up

put some pics in your gallery

Old 04-06-2002, 09:03 PM
what youre saying is that you cant find any in that color? can you find any sort of interior paint in that color? maybe you could buy some new ones in just any color and paint them to match? just an idea, good luck!

Old 04-06-2002, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll post some pics first chance I get, but understand that the only mod I've made to the truck other than lots of stereo gear is a too box(does that even count?!?). The truck is in fantastic shape. I would be interested in some engine mods, perhaps something aftermarket that I could get a little more horsepower with? Any suggestions? Thanks again for the friendly replies and I'll recommend this site to anyone I know of that may have q's about their F150.

Old 04-06-2002, 10:43 PM
lots of engine mods you can do . first i'd start with an inexpensive mod of mod'n the air box . check my gallery for info /pics . then exhaust . alot of other mods you can do but i'd start with them two

Quick Reply: replacement door panels