Pre-1997 Models

ground up redo on my 94 longbed

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ground up redo on my 94 longbed

well i have the 94 in my back garage with the rear stripped down to just the frame and rear axle and that will be pulled soon,the front is down to the core support,inner and outer fenders,motor and cab will be next.ime going to strip her down to the bare frame sand blast and rebuild her.up here in the rust belt i have to replace alot of parts, front and rear bumpers, core support,new gas tank and what ever else i come across the rear is getting a tube bumper and the front will be painted to match the truck i am going for a long bed lighting look i think it will look cool.as for the motor i am going to stroke it out to a 347 and not to sure what after that kind of leaning to the edelbrock truck intake and there heads and a realy torqy cam and maybe a supercharger.i want a sleeper truck pretty much,i am not going to lower it or add a hood scoop just one of those trucks that you would see and say now thats a nice ford unless your driveing a camaro that i blow away at the stop light...

Old 06-02-2005, 11:17 AM
i have a 93 regular cab i wanna do the same thing too. just gotta get another vehicle first...

Old 06-04-2005, 06:52 PM
i have a 93 regular cab i wanna do the same thing too. just gotta get another vehicle first...
Wanna buy a '91 Grand Prix?

Old 06-05-2005, 06:39 PM
no thank leclarion... i have a 94 bornco xlt on the way...

Quick Reply: ground up redo on my 94 longbed