Pre-1997 Models

92 F150 Find!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 92 F150 Find!

Hey guys, new here. Thought I'd drop a line and tell of a recent find. My Dad has been looking for a truck as of late and there happen to be a lady that works with my wife that also lives in our neighborhood. She has/had a 92 F-150 Flareside. I had my wife ask if she wanted to sell it. She did and wanted about $3600 for it. I was skeptical about the price, but we went and looked at it.
It has 83,000 original miles(she has another car) and has never, never seen a dirt road(yes, l crawled uder). The interior is aged a little, but perfect. No tears/cuts/broken pieces anywhere. The exterior is Iris....you know, the light purple color. Not my first choice, but still a nice color on this truck. Paint is original, but it was cared for..garaged/waxed. So it bascially looks about 4 years old. The brakes need work, so Dad offered $3300 and she took it. I think its a steal and he is hyped. It also has the 5.0 V8 and some nice sounding exhaust
Even has an aftemarket Clarion CD player. This truck has led a somewhat pampered life and with my Dad being retired, it will see very little road duty even now. Best part is that I live about 150 yds from my parents and I will get to use/drive it now and again.
I bet with a good tune and maintenance it will run even better.
-Jason

Quick Reply: 92 F150 Find!