Mark Levin obliterates Obama’s pathetic speech on ISIS

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mark Levin obliterates Obama’s pathetic speech on ISIS

I’m tired of hearing Republican after Republican say Obama’s speech was good. Here’s the best analysis I’ve heard so far on Obama’s speech and it’s from the Great One. And he explains why it’s both incoherent and pathetic.

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-...peech-on-isis/

Old 09-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
The line between a Republican and Democrat is getting foggier every day. I'm having serious doubts if I can vote for a Republican this next November and I'm certainly not voting Dumbocratic. I can only hope the Independents or Libertarians step up with decent candidates, something they've never done. I was hopeful of an actual Tea Party to consider. But I truly believe this nation, the USA, is doomed. Good news for me and mine, we live in Texas. WE have agriculture, medicine, research on all levels, ports, manufacturing, livestock, and we produce more wind powered energy than the entire US, not to mention gas and oil. Frankly, we don't need the USA dragging us down. Luckily we have a Governor that has pretty much told DC to shove it and is on the world market bringing business to our State. Chatting yesterday with a group from Houston, Chevron and Exxon both are moving corporate headquarters to Houston. The newest data centers for both companies are HUGE complexes in San Antonio. San Antonio has contractors that do nothing but build data centers now and the companies are lined up waiting. Make me wonder what they know that John Q Public doesn't.
I laugh at the latest economic growth numbers that shows the US is making headway.....until you take Texas out of the numbers. Then you have a big minus sign. But, as typical with the history of societies, nobody cares until it's too late. I guess if Odumma wanted to be remembered, he's leaving one helva legacy behind.

Old 09-13-2014, 11:08 PM

^ Thank you, and I agree. I hope I never get relocated anywhere else. I almost don't consider myself an American anymore, but a Texan instead. I don't want to be associated with the rest of the country, or its BS.

Old 09-14-2014, 10:57 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Typical Obama speech, all fluff and no content. The only difference with this one is he appeared to have wrapped himself a little tighter in the flag, a move that undoubtedly left him with the feeling of needing a shower, he doesn't give a crap about this country anyway.

Labnerd, all those things you mentioned we have out here in California too. The difference is we have Pelosi, Finkelstein, Boxer, and Moonbeam, plus a host of others! If you want to protect what you have in Texas, then you better build a wall around Austin. That place seems to be the birthplace of the Calicommie mentality in Texas. Close it off so the electorate doesn't spread through out your state and Texas becomes like Cali in all the bad ways.

I'm too old to move and have too many roots here, but I have thought long and hard about coming to Texas. Just going to have to stay here in Cali and fight it out for now!

Old 09-17-2014, 11:04 AM
A lot of people are making the move to Texas from California. We will be relocating there in the near future as well. California seems to have a leadership problem that none of the residents can see but all of us outside can. People need to get off their behinds and vote for different leadership, especially the young people. These last 6 years have been a disaster because both Democrats and Republicans can't make a decision together. These upcoming elections, we all need to vote people in who are about getting America back to being the best country in the world, not the world's punchline.

Quick Reply: Mark Levin obliterates Obama’s pathetic speech on ISIS