Can you smell that smell?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 03:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hell, I don't even know what the bastard said I can agree with 100% certainty that that is correct. But I'm not gonna be like a libby and not read, so I'll go do that now

Old 11-08-2013, 03:43 AM

Well after reading a few articles, all from leftist sources mind you, it STILL seems that you sir are indeed 100% accurate in your jack**s to English translation

Old 11-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Just wait until a year from now. Remember, the employer mandate was postponed until 2015 (conveniently after the 2014 mid term elections).

Shortly after the next elections, millions of more Americans who 'like their insurance' will be getting cancellation notices, as their employers decide to pay the penalty rather than absorb the increased insurance costs.

Also, the Obamacare rates for 2014 were negotiated between the insurance companies and the government based on the assumption of huge enrollment, including lots of young healthy people. When those assumptions are found to be false, rates will go up BIG TIME in 2015, for everyone.

Lots of people who have no idea how much their employer pays for their insurance are going to be finding out, and those people will be forced to downgrade their coverage and still pay a huge amount out of pocket.

Again, all this pain is intentionally postponed until after the 2014 mid term election. But it's coming.

Last edited by dirt bike dave; 11-08-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
The sad thing is all these issues are over rates and enrollment, we haven't even gotten to the "care" part yet! I can hardly wait, as a 61 year old male, to use my prenatal and maternity benefits!

DBD, weren't the unions also only given a temporary waiver also? If so the fit is really going to hit the Shan when that expires.

Old 11-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by jgger
DBD, weren't the unions also only given a temporary waiver also? If so the fit is really going to hit the Shan when that expires.
Well, since the President changes laws at his whim, it's pretty hard to keep track of what bones he is throwing to his supporters.

The most recent articles suggest that unions will get a 1 year reprieve from the penalties, ensuring their support for Dems through the 2014 mid terms.

As you say, the fit will hit the shan. My estimate is by 2015, the nation will be in extreme turmoil over this. If you are a taxpayer who is not eligible for subsidies, your income tax rate will be the same as it is now, but your healthcare costs are going to break you (but at least they did not raise your taxes, lol).

What happens after 2015 is unclear to me, and depends heavily on the 2014 and 2016 elections.

One distinct possibility is that after years of misery caused by Obamacare, in 2017, President Hillary Clinton and Senate Dems will nationalize all healthcare. And they will have huge support from Americans who want free healthcare, and millions of others who will feel it can't be any worse than Obamacare.

And so the government will massively increase control over our every day lives. If Hillary can't do it in 2017, they may have to wait a few more elections, but it will happen in my lifetime (now age 51).

Last edited by dirt bike dave; 11-08-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:13 AM
I don't think the president is/will going to do anything about this, other than lip service. Where the real fix resides is in the legislative branch ( if they ever grow a spine). They are the ones who have the authority to make the laws, the people just need to put more pressure on them. If they would take away ALL of the waivers this thing would die in just a few days. Plus they need to make it clear to Oblabla that he can't just make up the rules as he goes along. If they don't or won't do their job then they need to be recalled or not put back into office, regardless of which party they are a member of.

I'm so freaking of the ruling class attitude they have.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:06 AM

^Agree with all of that . . .

Just think if the Supreme Court had stopped this like they had the chance to. And it came down to our own guy passing it essentially. . . though Roberts declared much of the whole thing unconstitutional, but it doesn't seem to have had an effect on anything

Last edited by KMAC0694; 11-09-2013 at 02:12 AM.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Heard a caller on the radio today talking about Pelosi's famous brilliant statement, "we have to pass the bill so we can see what's in it". He said that she was describing the process of taking a stool sample. Sounds pretty accurate to me!

That dimwit is still going around telling people if you like your policy, then you can keep your policy. Is it possible for someone to be any dumber than her? And to think at one time she was 2 heart beats away from being the leader of the free world. LORD HELP US ALL!!!!!

Old 11-19-2013, 01:14 AM

She's also running around saying that all of the Dems will be in full support of osamacare for next round of elections. I'll believe that when I see it, and I hope I don't.

Old 11-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Obama is the biggest liar who has ever occupied the white house.
He won't enforce the laws of the land violating his oath of office.
His foreign policy is an absolute disaster.
His domestic policy is a disaster.
His administration violates the laws of the land continuously.

But the liberals love him! Go Figure!

Old 12-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1. Well Obama has hired a savior for getting Obamacare back on track. It's a Microsoft exec. Guess that means for sure and forever it will be a major security risk for anyone who signs up.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101279510

2. Sebelius now says "some" will pay more for insurance, something else they forgot to mention before.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_771380.html

3. Obamacare mistakenly debiting peoples accounts.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Enrollees-re...235244701.html

Sure sounds like all is well with Obamacare.

Old 12-28-2013, 11:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kingfish51
1. Well Obama has hired a savior for getting Obamacare back on track. It's a Microsoft exec.
You can't make this stuff up! Lol

Soon, the website will be displaying the "Blue Screen of Death'. Lol

Old 01-13-2014, 10:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, CGI Federal has been fired. About time, of course the new contractor will probably hire them as a sub. Also the new contractor is of course a donor to Obama.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/obama-don...ealthcare-gov/

And now it looks like the Feds need to bailout the insurance companies. Will wonders never cease. A part of the Obamacare legislation previously not talked about.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_774167.html

Old 01-16-2014, 12:37 AM
Wow, big surprise! The man has no shame.

Old 02-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Remember all the analogies the King and his Jesters were making during the election about the car (the country) being driven into the ditch. Well isn't it funny watching the Dems accelerate while pedaling backwards over Obama care now?

People loosing hours or work is a good thing? Now they can be at home to tuck their (starving, because they have lost income) kids into bed at night! It really is insulting how STUPID they think people are.

I just hope that with Obama care the Republicans can get a nut or spine transplant paid for so they can stand up to these bafoons!

Quick Reply: Can you smell that smell?