NEEDED: Belt routing decal

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 04:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEEDED: Belt routing decal

Need the decal thats on the radiator shroud with the belt routing information. I ordered one from Ford 6 weeks ago, and now they decided that they're unable to get it. Dealer has looked around for them and has had zero luck. I need one ASAP as I have changed out the shroud. If I'm able to find one I plan on having a sign shop make a bunch of them so that they'll be available in the future if anybody needs one.

Old 09-18-2018, 04:42 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
I found a couple online, but they are all rendered pictures, not the one you would find under the hood.

Old 09-18-2018, 04:54 PM
Yeah, that's what i keep finding too. And the one on my old shroud is delaminated too far for the sticker guy to scan. That's why i need to find a new one.

Its ridiculous that Ford doesn't have them anymore. You'd think on a collectible SVT they'd keep making parts, but I'm finding that they're no longer making a bunch of parts. Thats what I like about BMW. I can take any random car from even as far back as the Isetta and still get virtually any part for it.

Old 09-18-2018, 08:23 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
I think it might be in your best interest to contact a few people that are selling Lightning's on eBay and see if they would be generous enough to send you a high res picture of that sticker.

You'd be surprised.

Old 09-18-2018, 10:15 PM
Tried that. The decal shop wants an original to scan.

Old 10-28-2018, 02:15 PM
No longer need one. Had a replica made.If anybody needs decals designed or made, let me highly recommend Mike Langieri, drgrafix@comcast.net. He's retired, but still does some side work for Lightning owners.

Quick Reply: NEEDED: Belt routing decal