Edge Evolution CS

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge Evolution CS

I purchased this unit in September 2010 and used it on my 2010 5.4. As many of you know this programmer will work on various different models thats why im posting it in this section as well. The only time the programmer has been out of the box was to load the tune and then to load the stock tune again today. I never had it mounted on the window so the tuner still looks brand new. I have everything that came with it when I purchased it new. I just hooked it up to Fusion and it now has all of the most current updates on it. The only reason im selling it is I hardly ever drive my truck so I never get to enjoy it. Id rather use the money towards another one of my projects. I will be selling it for 375.00 shipped, I paid 420 when it was brand new. As you can see in the pic everything is in excellent condition. My email is jr99si@hotmail.com or you can even call me at (318) 393-0629 with any questions. I work in the afternoons so the best time to call me is in the morning, but feel free to call whenever and leave a message. Thanks

-Leonard

Old 05-03-2011, 12:30 PM
I'm very interested. Ill call you in a few hours when I get out of class in a few hours ill call and leave a message.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by Doslariats
I'm very interested. Ill call you in a few hours when I get out of class in a few hours ill call and leave a message.
Ill be in work and we cant carry phones into our facility. You can either leave a message or email me. I check my email throughout the day.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Is this sold yet? if not let me know. Thanks

Old 05-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by jasonh007
Is this sold yet? if not let me know. Thanks
Tuner sold this morning. Had tons of interest from this forum alone. Another member on here purchased it .

Quick Reply: Edge Evolution CS