WTS: 4X4 4R70W, mech. fan/clutch, headlights and MORE!

Old 02-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTS: 4X4 4R70W, mech. fan/clutch, headlights and MORE!

PM or email me with ANY questions or picture requests. shipping will be determined. all offers will be considered, also willing to do some trading for a headlight switch with fogs, add a leafs, O2 sensors

4R70W- i replaced this with a 4R75E when it BEGAN TO SLIP. this transmission slips and will neutral out. it does currently drive, but would need a rebuild or makes a great core. comes with torque converter - $300 OBO

mechanical fan and clutch from a 2000 5.4. took it out in place of an electric fan, works great - $40 OBO

factory headlights. nothing broken, but a bit hazed over. would look a lot better with a good cleaning. $35 OBO

Factory F150 emblems. i replaced them with 04-08 emblems. they have slight signs of age around the top corners. comes with both side emblems with the Triton V8 badge and the tailgate emblem - $15

stock silver front bumper and grille guard. was in a slight fender bender, but still straight. the bumper itself has a very slight dent and bottom valance is cracked, grille guard took the brunt of it. comes with mounting brackets and such. pics upon request, make an offer

side steps. there are Westin side steps for a Extended cab truck. they have been coated in bedliner, and comes with all mounting brackets. pics upon request - $200 OBO

Last edited by Bansheeman6100; 02-10-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:12 PM
changed the prices up a bit, and mainly looking for trades, especially O2's, so make an offer

Old 02-10-2011, 09:30 PM
by silver front bumper and grille gaurd do you mean the top cap that goes above the chrome part & the grille surround that goes around the grille & headlights? If those are the parts I would be super interested if shipping isnt complete rediculous. if possible send pics to bmarion181@gmail.com or PM for my phone number to txt pictures to. thanks!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTS: 4X4 4R70W, mech. fan/clutch, headlights and MORE!