The Outdoors Off-roading, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, and Weaponry. What are you out doing in your F-Series?

off-road rig

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
off-road rig

i got a few questions for you seasoned off-road rig builders. I have a '85 f150 4x4. I just got done putting on a 6 inch superlift superunner suspension, and 35 inch tires, along with a few other odds and ends. Now i can find tons of web-sites that offer replacement parts, and plenty of suspension stuff, but im looking for a good pre-runner style front bumper, and id like to get a nice skid plate. Also i have two full size 35 inch spares just sitting in my bed and although i can find the bed mount spare tire carriers i would like to find one of those nice tailgates that is also a spare tire holder, cause i really only want one tire mounted to the floor of my bed. I can find them for newer trucks but not mine. One more thing id like to ditch me rear bumper too for for a nice tube one possibly, but also cant find that. Any help would be great

Old 10-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
custom fabrication. a bumper would not be hard to make, neither would a spare tire carrier if you can bend, cut, weld tubing. i highly doubt that old of a f150 is going to be popular for doing these kind of modifications to so manufacturers wont make parts for them. im not saying they dont exist tho you just might have to keep digging.

Quick Reply: off-road rig