The Outdoors Off-roading, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, and Weaponry. What are you out doing in your F-Series?

OBX over labor day??

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OBX over labor day??

Anyone going to be at the OBX over labor day. I will be out there on vacation Sep 3-9. Lookin to do some wheelin and surf fishing.

Old 08-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Zoltan
Anyone going to be at the OBX over labor day. I will be out there on vacation Sep 3-9. Lookin to do some wheelin and surf fishing.
What are the rules for wheelin on the beach? Im in Norther VA.. i used to live in far WEST Texas (Elpaso) where my back yard is miles and miles and miles of dunes. I'd love to put my new 4x4 in the sand

Old 08-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Other than staying off the dunes and a speed limit, which I have know idea what it is as I've never had a problem, there are none. No fees or permits. The two main places to go out are Oregon Inlet which is approximately in central OBX. The other is north of corolla where Route 12 ends. This is where I usually go, miles and miles of beach. A few people said there are trails here but I have not found them in the past. This trip I will.

Quick Reply: OBX over labor day??