Best looking HU?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2001, 08:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Best looking HU?

I know that this is a matter of opinion, so lets hear 'em!

Which head unit fits best in the F-150 dash? I am looking for one that looks like it is supposed to be there.... something like a double-din maybe?

Old 12-20-2001, 09:34 PM
Good looking hu's hmmm well there are alot of good looking hu's but good looking and performing well is important too right. Well sony makes a good looking hu but they perform like crap. I like kenwood, pioneer, panasonic, jvc, and alpine. I own a kenwood because its a good hu but all the companys i listed make nice hu's
I would choose for the top 3 alpine, then kenwood , then panasonic. Alpine being the best. I hope this helps

Syeth

Old 12-21-2001, 12:35 AM
Without a doubt its got to be "Audiovox" or "kraco"

Just kidding guys!!I personally like Pioneer for H/U's, they look good and sound great!!Kenwood and Alpine are nice too, but I personally dont like all the distracting motion on the face! Do you know what I mean? Thay have that digital EQ band wave motion!! OK,OK,OK I know it sounds stupid, but thats the only way I can explain it!! I am by no means knocking those HU's, they sound good, really good!!

And dont forget to hook up your Pyramid Phase III amp along with the top 2 HU's!!!