Anyone have a Blaupunkt Hamburg HU.

Old 10-26-2001, 09:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Anyone have a Blaupunkt Hamburg HU.

Anyone have a Blaupunkt Hamburg HU. If so, how do you like it? Thanks in advance for any info.

Old 11-05-2001, 12:49 AM
Tokeo IDC-A09 combo from thezeb.com

I bought the Tokeo and IDC-A09 combo from thezeb.com . I love the combination. The remote on the stearing wheel is a great addition. I have had no problems with Blaupunkt

I do not know the difference between the Hamburg and the Tokeo.

Old 11-18-2001, 02:53 AM
No, but I just put one on my "wish list" about half an hour ago. Was comparing a bunch of different receivers (Blaus, Sonys and Kenwoods) on Crutchfield, and the Hamburg looks like it's got the best/most of the features I want for the price. Plus, I like the overall look, especially the display and silver face.

Planning on pairing it with a set of 4 JBL GTO7525 speakers...should be sweet.

Old 11-18-2001, 11:19 AM
Thumbs up

Yeah they look to have the most features for the money. I don't mean to knock Crutchfield, but there prices are kinda high. I did buy a set of speakers from them for the wifes Jeep and all the connectors and good instructions were included. Check out E-bay for the Hamburg. There are new units in there everyday for $259. You don't get all the wiring harness connectors that Crutchfield gives you but you can pick them up at any stereo store. I haven't bought mine yet but I'm hoping the wife will be good to me this Christmas!!

Bob

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone have a Blaupunkt Hamburg HU.