power inverter?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2001, 11:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb power inverter?

I`am wanting to install my PS2 but what size and where is the best place to buy. I I want to install it along withaudio and video connections wher my rear cup holders are. Is that possiable

Old 10-10-2001, 12:10 AM
Hey Dscrew,

Help, I want to paint my truck! Know what color and how much it will cost? Also, how thick do you think it will be?

I think that's not too far from what you are asking man! I think you need to do some more research and post some questions that are more specific. You are leaving yourself wide open here.

I kinda know what you are asking but let me tell ya, your questions and info aint much to go on.

My $0.02 worth.
DaveMan

Old 10-10-2001, 09:13 AM
Daveman, I only wanted to know what size inverter,and if there was a small one available instead of the larger ones I`ve seen.Is it possiable? Wiht the help from people on this forum anything is.

As for what color to paint your rig? I went with the rare Oxford White

Old 10-10-2001, 09:43 AM
Dscrew: are you talking small physically, or in overall capacity? You can get 150w (pretty small) units all over the place. If you dig enough, you can find 65-85w units as well. The PS1 doesn't take much power. I'd recommend using a 150w.

Old 10-21-2001, 11:36 AM
Dscrew... look at the AC adapter on the PS2 has a 79-watt drain (indicated on the FCC label on the back). The rule of thumb that I use is basically go 50-100% higher on the DC/AC inverter. Basically 120-160 watts, but you could get away with a 100-watt if you needed to. Also, make sure it has a fuse thats hardwired into the actual case for the inverter.

Quick Reply: power inverter?