Dual Alternator Bracket

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 03:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Dual Alternator Bracket

2005 style dual alternator bracket for 5.4L
Check this F-X50 fans! Im having JS Alternators build me a 320Amp 6 Hairpin HO Alternator. But was thinking of what to do with my stock alt that only has 3000 miles on it (new engine). So i looked around for ever trying to find a dual alternator bracket for my truck (2004 F-250 Superduty fx4 with a new Jasper 5.4L engine) with out having to take out a new mortgage . Finally found a custom manufacturer to build a Dual(says he does triple's also) alternator bracket for the 5.4L 2005 style alternator! We will no longer be ignored!!
For a Reasonable price and under 3 days after i contacted him from an old 2011 you tube video i saw his work in,he already has it all ready already
Anyways i wont go into prices, ill let you work that out with him if he or anyone's interested. PM me for his info caused i wont post it since im not sure if it's illegal to do that here. BTW JS Alts is having a really great sale on his stuff atm too.
I will post more pictures when everything is installed. I did the big 3 upgrades and now working on the final parts before installing a new audio system and console i am building for my truck.

Old 04-30-2020, 07:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Contact info

Originally Posted by Eff2fiddy

2005 style dual alternator bracket for 5.4L
Check this F-X50 fans! Im having JS Alternators build me a 320Amp 6 Hairpin HO Alternator. But was thinking of what to do with my stock alt that only has 3000 miles on it (new engine). So i looked around for ever trying to find a dual alternator bracket for my truck (2004 F-250 Superduty fx4 with a new Jasper 5.4L engine) with out having to take out a new mortgage . Finally found a custom manufacturer to build a Dual(says he does triple's also) alternator bracket for the 5.4L 2005 style alternator! We will no longer be ignored!!
For a Reasonable price and under 3 days after i contacted him from an old 2011 you tube video i saw his work in,he already has it all ready already
Anyways i wont go into prices, ill let you work that out with him if he or anyone's interested. PM me for his info caused i wont post it since im not sure if it's illegal to do that here. BTW JS Alts is having a really great sale on his stuff atm too.
I will post more pictures when everything is installed. I did the big 3 upgrades and now working on the final parts before installing a new audio system and console i am building for my truck.
How do I PM you

The following users liked this post:
Old 05-15-2020, 11:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Thetwilightzone
How do I PM you
Im wondering the same I need that bracket in my life

Quick Reply: Dual Alternator Bracket