What Rear View Camera to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
What Rear View Camera to buy?

I want a rear camera to install on the rear of my 2002 F150 for the purpose of easy hookup of my boat. I'd like to be able to hook up the boat without help.

Any recommendations on what to buy?

Old 12-11-2015, 01:09 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
After doing some research, this is the camera I decided on. My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and this is it. It has good reviews and is designed specifically for what I want it for. The camera can be set on the truck or the boat to get the hitch aligned.

http://www.rearviewsafety.com/wirele...83112.html?p=3

Old 12-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
That's worth a shot but don't forget to take it off before you drive off or you may lose it! FWIW I've tried a few wireless cameras and the picture was S***. But good enough for connecting a trailer I guess.

I think I'm gong to be getting one of the new Garmin large screen GPS that connects with up to four cameras for X-mas. If I do I'll post the results here.

Old 12-14-2015, 06:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by joe51
That's worth a shot but don't forget to take it off before you drive off or you may lose it! FWIW I've tried a few wireless cameras and the picture was S***. But good enough for connecting a trailer I guess.

I think I'm gong to be getting one of the new Garmin large screen GPS that connects with up to four cameras for X-mas. If I do I'll post the results here.

Quick Reply: What Rear View Camera to buy?