Towing package question?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2001, 10:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Towing package question?

Picked up a new 2000 E150 van last week and it came with factory installed towing package which includes the 7 pin trailer plug. I have 5 trailers and all of them have blade type 4 pin wiring. I read somewhere that Ford puts the 4 pin adapter under a seat or somewhere obvious. I've looked all over, can't find it. My question is, is this part of the package or am I going to have to buy it? I know this should probably be in the towing section but it hasn't had a posting in last 5 days.

------------------
98 Nascar Edition, Superchip, Airaid, Flowmaster 70 series, bedliner, in bed tool box, Profile bug deflector and window vents, Class III receiver hitch.

Old 02-19-2001, 10:29 AM
Mine came in a plastic package with the brake controller adapter and wiring instructions, seems your should have also. Did you ask the dealer?

Old 02-19-2001, 10:38 AM
Not Yet. I have this dealer phobia thing, I hate to ask them a question when I don't know the answere. Thanks for the quick reply.

------------------
98 Nascar Edition, Superchip, Airaid, Flowmaster 70 series, bedliner, in bed tool box, Profile bug deflector and window vents, Class III receiver hitch.

Old 02-20-2001, 02:06 PM
Thumbs up

Called the dealer, no problem, come pick one up. Thanks for the replies.

------------------

Old 02-21-2001, 12:44 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mine & my fathers were in a plastic bag located in the glovebox. If not there, be sure to go ask for it as you did pay for it!

Quick Reply: Towing package question?