"Glowing" Ford emblem.

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 06:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 04-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by ShadyH
Late Night...check this out http://www.freecarkits.com/angeleyes.htm
I'm not sure if I trust myself opening and resealing my headlamps. I wouldnt want leakage. But thats a great thing to do. maybe I can buy the items and see if a shop can do it..lol. I would want a some sort of warrenty.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I usually don't reply to posts this early. Due to all the nice chatter you boys have generated I decided to respond a few years early (LOL).
To answer Shanks12 (Shank-O-Potamus), I have done some design work for the guys that run the website. It's a 'work in progress'.
So, what about feedback? What do you think of these Lo-Glows and would you put them on your truck? Since I have been working with the guys I got one of the prototypes. I have had them on my truck for over 8mo now. No problems with the law.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:59 PM
I know this is pretty old but I recently started looking for these LED products that allow the Ford Oval to light up. There is a new product out there by the name of Lo-Glow (www.lo-glow.com). They sell a device the connects the the trucks lighting system and fits behind the original badge. They are available in Red, Blue or White. I have a white one on the front of my F150 and a Red one on the back. They do get noticed and look cool.
Austin

I'd have to go with the same setup, the cops around here are bored, if you know what I mean lol I got pulled over for blue stem caps, for corn's sake

Link still works, btw

Old 09-18-2010, 11:19 PM
There were some lighted FORD emblems sold by a company called "Stylin" in 2005 ish. I bought 2 for the twins ( my 97 and wifes 98 short cab stepsides ) and installed them on the tailgates. Also bought a lighted DODGE tail gate emblem for my friend. A couple weeks later I tried to by another FORD, and the company that produced the badges had come and gone and none were to be had. They are still are burning bright and we still get asked about them. I guess I should have tried making them myself.

Old 09-18-2010, 11:28 PM
Old 09-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Found a site that sells something like them.
http://www.lo-glow.com/

Last edited by Average-Joe; 09-18-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know this is pretty old but I recently started looking for these LED products that allow the Ford Oval to light up. There is a new product out there by the name of Lo-Glow (www.lo-glow.com). They sell a device the connects the the trucks lighting system and fits behind the original badge. They are available in Red, Blue or White. I have a white one on the front of my F150 and a Red one on the back. They do get noticed and look cool.
Austin
Originally Posted by Average-Joe
Found a site that sells something like them.
http://www.lo-glow.com/
Yep. Looks pretty similar to me.

Old 01-31-2016, 01:55 PM
I guess I am adding another 5 to 6 years to that record by replying :-) Just wondering if those Lo-Glow LEDs are still fitted and working great ? having said that I bet you have all sold those trucks and upgraded by now

Old 01-31-2016, 07:33 PM
cool, a 15 year old thread

Quick Reply: "Glowing" Ford emblem.