Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Parking in New Jersey Condo

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea i was worried about what made it commercial ... i'm not sure about tags. The bronco is broke again .. now its the heater core ... not a big deal just need to by pass.

I went in to work 20 minutes late last week and I told him I couldn't get the bronco to start .. he told me I needed to get a reliable vehicle to drive to work ... I almost flipped right there in the office and then i just looked at him and said yea your right I do, if only i knew where a good truck was at to drive .. lol. then just walked out.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:53 AM
tell that association to go **** ITS SELF

Old 10-15-2010, 12:28 PM
damn... this is a hilarious thread... we need an UPDATE! Is the truck back in front of your condo?

Is the Bronco still running?

WE NEED TO KNOW!

Old 10-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Well I ended up selling the bronco and even managed to make a couple dollars on the sale haha. I spent a couple hundred dollars in gas at the end of July to drive back to SC and get my moms car (which is a mini Cooper, that's a whole different story). After spending my own money and time (25 hours in one weekend in a car is no fun) I get back to work Monday morning and asked for an expense sheet. I was told they didn't pay for vacations I was pissed to say the least but I guess you live and learn.

Back to the mini Cooper, I'm 6' 2" 200. It's a hell of a sight seeing me get in and out of that thing. The only benefit it has is 37mpg haha

Quick Reply: Parking in New Jersey Condo