Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Need good, reputable and inexpensive exhaust shop in NJ

Old 03-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need good, reputable and inexpensive exhaust shop in NJ

Hoping someone can help me. I need a good reputable and hopefully inexpensive exhaust shop. I need to replace my entire exhaust from the headers back. Going with a similar setup that I have, which is true duals. But the new system will go all the way to the rear and out the corners not the side like the lightning now.

I had my old truck done by a shop in Gettysburgh,PA called Devans Auto. I just tried the number and its not working. He had done a phenominal job on it and it was cheap compared to some places here in Northern NJ. Cost for the true duals, which was all new piping, 2 flow 40s and 2 stainless tips was just about $350. Hoping I can find a shop and get my exhaust fixed for close to that or just a tad more. My current setup cost me wayyyyy to much for what's happened to it. 3 years and its falling apart.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 97f150f/s
Hoping someone can help me. I need a good reputable and hopefully inexpensive exhaust shop. I need to replace my entire exhaust from the headers back. Going with a similar setup that I have, which is true duals. But the new system will go all the way to the rear and out the corners not the side like the lightning now.

I had my old truck done by a shop in Gettysburgh,PA called Devans Auto. I just tried the number and its not working. He had done a phenominal job on it and it was cheap compared to some places here in Northern NJ. Cost for the true duals, which was all new piping, 2 flow 40s and 2 stainless tips was just about $350. Hoping I can find a shop and get my exhaust fixed for close to that or just a tad more. My current setup cost me wayyyyy to much for what's happened to it. 3 years and its falling apart.

I don't know where you are from but, there is a place in Pemberton NJ called Sutton's Speed Shop. he does all my work, cars trucks, everything and its always how I want it great welds, never one problem.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need good, reputable and inexpensive exhaust shop in NJ