Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

ma trucks

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i didnt even think of that thanks i seen you this morning at dunkies truck looks good those lights behind the grill are crazy bright even in daylight

Old 11-04-2009, 07:51 PM
thanks man !! ya i wish i had my fogs up and running too but gotta do some wiring

Old 11-22-2009, 09:30 AM
From Mass.

Hey , Glad to see theres finally some chatter on this forum, Im from Dracut MA., A stones throw from the NH. line. Sound like a decent car show at the Bass Pro Shop , I will try to check it out in the spring. Im going the other direction with my suspension. A Roush 2/3 drop kit. Ive got a built up CJ 7 for my offroading. I was wondering how you guys do with the inspection process being lifted that high. My CJ only has a 4" superlift kit on it with 33" mud terrains. and some shops wont even start to inspect it. they tell me its too high. Ive had one ticket for modified vehicle height. From the worst ticket **** local cop. Had a state cop measure it the day I took it to court and I was only like an inch and a half over the limit. In MA. they measure to the bottom of your doors with allowance of 4" over stock. whether its all suspension or tires doesnt matter. My solution has been that I remove my doors when I bring it in and really lower my air pressure in the tires. I have also had to peel the tint off my screw in the inspection bay. even off the back window. Total B.S

Old 11-22-2009, 11:39 AM
Hello to all the MA trucks! I didn't read all the posts here but we should try to set up a meet next year(if it hasn't been suggested yet). Would love to see what everyone has done to their trucks in person. I have 4 other friends that live near me with F-150 trucks that would probably go too. A central MA location would probably work out best to keep down the travel time of everyone. Check out my gallery for more pics. New mods I haven't listed yet: Leer 100XQ color matched cap, Roush grille, Navigation radio (haven't installed yet, need to get it programmed) Talk to you all soon...

Old 11-22-2009, 02:33 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Glad to hear from more of you guys! Nice looking truck man. Post some pics Jon!

Old 11-22-2009, 03:03 PM
looks like its starting to grow ... many more months to car shows start up again so looking for a tally of oll the people ... hopefully get over 25 !!! imagine all of us rollin in together ??? would be insane ... hopefully this winter maybe scoop my 37s bodylift and my AAL and bigger block and add on my 3 inch spacer up front before the summer

Old 11-22-2009, 03:06 PM

Yeah... I am ordering a gryphon this week and then wheels/tires after I get out of school so I will have some more flare later in the summer We could all cruise in together tho... that would be sweet

Old 11-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Question for Sampson01

In your sig. you mention the 120 watt 6 head strobes. could you explain where you put the 6 different bulbs and what the install involved. I just checked out e bay to see what was availlable and the kits are there. I always wanted the wig wag headlights but the strobes are cool as well.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by Jon Bourget
Hey , Glad to see theres finally some chatter on this forum, Im from Dracut MA., A stones throw from the NH. line.
Small world. I'm from Dracut as well. Do you live in the Methuen St area? I think I remember seeing a black screw in the area that sounds like what you described.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Yo Nick on Facebook I saw that you don't have your truck right now, and from what I can piece together; someone hit you? If so, is all good, and how bad is the damage? And hows that camaro comin along?

And I'm definitely down for a meet at the cruise night when they kick up again. Hopefully I can bail outta work early one night. Falls rough for me to split cuz of all the leaf clean-up and winter prep. It sucks, haha.

But hopefully by next spring I'll have most of my audio install done. As well as new wheels and tires [lookin forward to them tax returns ]. And I'm still mulling around the idea of a 2.5" level, so I can put some decent sized tires on there. Also debating a black Westin bull-bar. And hopefully I can get my HD heads [which I may order in the near future] and get my tails smoked a bit.

And I just got one of my favorite mods finished a couple weeks ago... Remote start Gotta love being able to start your truck at the click of a button, and get into a warm truck when you gotta go plow at 3AM.

Old 11-23-2009, 06:39 PM
ya truck got hit in the drivers side rear by a kid from one of the other firestone stores of our chain .... hit it waited a few seconds and took off .... they are paying for a new painted bumper and pulling and painting the drivers side bed!! damn *****!! wanted to kill him but hey whatever i wouldve been let go if i got my hands on him... he got let go 4 days later... but hopefully getting it back tomorrow night !! gotta install my 6 head white/amber led strobe kit in the grill !! sucks i wont have time before turkey day probably..

the 6 head strobe kit was bought from someone off craigslist something like 200 bucks. but there are 2 in the headlights, 2 in my tailights(red portion), and 2 in the cab lights above the bed... push in strobes with a 6 flash pattern controller.. very good deal and i am very happy with them !! almost a year of having them and not one problem at all

6 head(bulb) 120w strobe kit install took about 2-3 hours with some breaks here and there doing in myself ... worth ever cent

Old 11-24-2009, 12:04 PM
That blows dude. But atleast everything is getting taken care of.

2 quick things;
1. My dads lookin at gettin some lights behind his grille and he's a little indecisive about what to get. Recommendations? Hes got a honeycomb grille and standard lighting set-up [no HID's/Aftermarket stuff]
2. Looking to get some HIDs for my rig. I was drivin to RI last night and my heads sucked somethn fierce. So I want some more light without going too extreme. I'm thinkin 6000k in the heads and fogs. I'd like to do the bi-xenons so I got the hi and low-beams. Recommendations sir?

Old 11-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Responce to Renaud

I dont know if I qualify as a " townie " But Ive lived in town since '77. Used to live in kenwood now The Long Pond area, Im all over town, got family, here and there. Love to Drive. cant get enough wheeltime. I recognise your garage from the pics but cant place it right now. J.B.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Im new to the site, Im a big fan of mustangs and I own a 98 gt BUT it just recently decided to shoot a sparkplug out of the head so I decided to turn that into my hobby. So I decided to buy a truck for a winter vehicle and a daily driver so I buying a 2003 F150 Supercrew which is being delivered hopefully on Friday.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:40 PM

Look for me man... I am a commuter freshman at BSC

Quick Reply: ma trucks