Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Aftermarket Mods in NY

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aftermarket Mods in NY

Anyone in the Central NY area know of a respectable after market shop?

The largest around here is "installations Unlimited" and they are terrible!

My wife called them several times for a price qoute on Running Boards, after 3 diffent prices on the same item she gave up. They were rude and insulting. She was asking for black (it's charcoal grey if you ever call them), now we know westin 's are not black! (I'm sure all wives know this)

Thanks!

Old 01-04-2006, 05:55 PM
www.autoanything.com

here's what you're looking for if i'm not mistaken... (-click here-)

buy em online and install em yourself. save yourself some cash too. 210.95 there... for westins...with free shipping. running boards are usually only a few bolts that can be put on in less than 1/2 hr if you're good with a wrench...

btw... they're black. the guy was just a *****.

Last edited by ziggaboo; 01-04-2006 at 05:59 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Thank You!

Old 01-25-2006, 01:05 AM
rmills.. where in CNY are you from? I am from Oswego. I have been to Installations several times in the past.. We have Ultimate Edge and Dynamic Impressions out here in Oswego.. Dynamic Impressions is the ebst we got out here.. But I have not ordered anything aftermarket accessories from them but I know the owner of Dynamic and my girlfriends brother works there, GREAT PEOPLE THERE!! I do all my buying on Ebay just because you can find great deals on there..

Old 01-26-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by yankeesfan81
rmills.. where in CNY are you from? I am from Oswego. I have been to Installations several times in the past.. We have Ultimate Edge and Dynamic Impressions out here in Oswego.. Dynamic Impressions is the ebst we got out here.. But I have not ordered anything aftermarket accessories from them but I know the owner of Dynamic and my girlfriends brother works there, GREAT PEOPLE THERE!! I do all my buying on Ebay just because you can find great deals on there..
I'm in Liverpool, near Syracuse. Next time I'm in Oswego I'll have to check them out. Do some camping around there and Fairhaven, of course Haborfest is always fun.

Old 02-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Hey guys, I know I don't log on much, but am from Hannibal. Now in NJ. Glad to see some locals from up there. I have heard of both ultimate edge and dynamic impression, both seem pretty decent. When I make my way up there again, maybe an impromptu GTG. Talk to ya's later

Old 02-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Country- where in NJ?

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Mods in NY