F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.f150online.com/forums/northeast-90/)
-   -   Wheres New jersey (https://www.f150online.com/forums/northeast/211877-wheres-new-jersey.html)

trytokeepup 10-03-2006 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Well that sucks. When will you have the new ones? And yeh, I love the way mine sounds to:rocker:

BREW:beers:

Too bad you dont have magnaflo's.....sound even better :fyi:

Could also be that mines a lariat :coffee:

150Lariat2000 10-03-2006 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by trytokeepup
Too bad you dont have magnaflo's.....sound even better :fyi:

Could also be that mines a lariat :coffee:

Damn what a hit there. I have a Lariat with Flowmasters and mine sounds great, not to loud but deep....

trytokeepup 10-03-2006 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Damn what a hit there. I have a Lariat with Flowmasters and mine sounds great, not to loud but deep....

You just have to understand us :lol:

150Lariat2000 10-03-2006 11:26 PM

You just have to understand us :lol:

Alright. Have not seen u post on our board much so I jumped in... :lol: Good see u around and nice ass truck.... Also really nice boat too!!! :beers:

BREWDUDE 10-03-2006 11:37 PM

Alright. Have not seen u post on our board much so I jumped in... :lol: Good see u around and nice ass truck.... Also really nice boat too!!! :beers:

Dont worry about him, he's just jealous:lol:

trytokeepup 10-04-2006 07:50 PM

Haha...well now that im done with college i actually have to work full time and then some...So my internet time is limited....

Then again if i had a job like Brewster.........wait, thats right, his job is to surf the web :lol:

Oh yeah, thanks for the truck and boat comment.....Im sad the boat is getting winterized this week.

BREWDUDE 10-04-2006 08:23 PM

Haha...well now that im done with college i actually have to work full time and then some...So my internet time is limited....

Then again if i had a job like Brewster.........wait, thats right, his job is to surf the web :lol:

Oh yeah, thanks for the truck and boat comment.....Im sad the boat is getting winterized this week.

Lets play hangman:

1st clue....another name for you...

A_ _ _ _ _ E

:devil:

150Lariat2000 10-04-2006 10:37 PM

trytokeepup... Where are u from??

Brew dude I know the answer.... Its something like As*hole... :coffee:

BREWDUDE 10-04-2006 10:45 PM

trytokeepup... Where are u from??

Brew dude I know the answer.... Its something like As*hole... :coffee:

Yup, you guessed it. Damn, didn't even give him a chance..lol

He's from Iowa, the land of corn and soybeans.

Right now he says he working out in the garage, but he's really just out there getting drunk:devil:

BREWDUDE 10-04-2006 10:48 PM

Hey 150...you into car shows at all? Are you going to the show at Stockton on sunday? I'll be there. If you go look for the 04 Black XLT SCREW, Ill be hanging out with him..

150Lariat2000 10-04-2006 10:49 PM

Hey 150...you into car shows at all? Are you going to the show at Stockton on sunday? I'll be there. If you go look for the 04 Black XLT SCREW, Ill be hanging out with him..

I got work all day up until like 6. U going be down that way after then??

BREWDUDE 10-04-2006 10:55 PM

I got work all day up until like 6. U going be down that way after then??

Hmm, not sure. I have no idea what time its over. Ill try to find out and let you know. We just need to make plans to go grab a beer sometime...:D

150Lariat2000 10-04-2006 11:46 PM

Hmm, not sure. I have no idea what time its over. Ill try to find out and let you know. We just need to make plans to go grab a beer sometime...:D

Yeah def. up to grabbing beers. :beers: I am living in PA right now for school and coming home every other weekend for work. Also running Phila to see my mom almost two or three times a weeks, loading the miles on the truck.

BREWDUDE 10-05-2006 12:03 AM

Yeah def. up to grabbing beers. :beers: I am living in PA right now for school and coming home every other weekend for work. Also running Phila to see my mom almost two or three times a weeks, loading the miles on the truck.

Wow, lots of traveling. Hows your mom doing? Good I hope

150Lariat2000 10-05-2006 12:09 AM

Wow, lots of traveling. Hows your mom doing? Good I hope

She doing alright. She been back in the hospital for the last 3 weeks. Her imune (however u spell that) system is really weak do to chemeo which is causing her to get a lot viruses in her blood. So they are trying to figure all that out. She is hopefully going come next week some time.

Got fix my truck tho, I have a horrible rattle in the lower part of the dash. Trying figure out what it could be. I asked in the board but no one has replied back...