Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA

Norfolk/Newport, VA Audio Installers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 04:19 AM
MDK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Norfolk/Newport, VA Audio Installers?

Once again I need the help of some local VA residents in that area. Thanks to all your previous help I found more than enough people to do everything I want to do too both my F150's exterior needs now it's time for interior. Basically looking for a reputable installer that will do a bypass mod on my new NAVI system. When I get back from deployment I was going to take the truck back to TX to pick some stuff up then have my old installer do all the work like he did in my 05 after I came back from Japan since he will do the bypass mod, he wants about $700 to install everything this time around which is almost identical to wha I installed in the 05. I went to the JL audio site since I will be installing a stealthbox and their list of certified installers says that the closest one is a company called Go Ho Audio so I emailed them to get a price quote and two weeks down still no response so that doesn't sit well with me. I would like to have it done in VA since I do live there currently, someone who will do the bypass mod correctly and without crying about it and last but not least someone that will do it right the first time. Here is what I am installing and I have bought everything except for wiring.

Deck: Pioneer Avic-F90T
Sub/box: JL audio stealthbox with 10" w3v3
Amp 1: Kicker ZX350.4
Amp 2: Kicker ZX750.1
Speaks: Polk Audio Components
Speaks: Polk Audio rear
Camera: Pioneer ND-BC20PA

My guy's in TX will do the wiring, harness and double din install kit. All this plus installation, labor, etc...comes to about $670 w/tax. Can anybody beat this price in VA and still do the extra stuff I ask for? Thanks for any help.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know about the peninsula, but on the South side there's DAS and a pile of other discount stereo shops, call one and ask them. I have no clue as to what they charge, I'm rockin my stock radio/CD changer in my truck.

Quick Reply: Norfolk/Newport, VA Audio Installers?