Lincoln Blackwood & Mark LT

2007 Mark LT leather seats vs 04 Fx4 seats

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Mark LT leather seats vs 04 Fx4 seats

Hi everyone,

For those who have actually written in both trucks or have owned, I would like to hear on how much more comfortable are the seats between the two?

I have an 04 FX4 and the seats are not comfortable at all! Really looking to upgrade and came across some seats from an 07 Mark LT.

Are they really comfortable? I was also looking to find some from a Lariat but have not yet found some in the color I was looking for but I read the Mark LT would be the most comfortable of them all.

My truck is still in great shape so it's not yet worth me to buy another truck with better seating as it would be much cheaper for me to just buy replacement seats.

Appreciate the feedback, thanks!

Dannyo

Old 05-17-2015, 06:32 PM
I've ridden in both and they are about the same besides the heated and cooled seats in the Lincoln. I have heard of people using 09-14 seats in their 04-08. Not sure if adapters were necessary.

Old 05-18-2015, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Jesusfrk
I've ridden in both and they are about the same besides the heated and cooled seats in the Lincoln. I have heard of people using 09-14 seats in their 04-08. Not sure if adapters were necessary.
Well if that's the case, I hate to spend the money on them if I'm going to be in the same boat!

I might to do more research and see if I can find if adapters were used for the newer seats.

Thanks,

Dannyo

Quick Reply: 2007 Mark LT leather seats vs 04 Fx4 seats