2002 Lincoln Blackwood Clock Trim - F150online Forums

Go Back  F150online Forums > F-Series Trucks > Lincoln Blackwood & Mark LT
2002 Lincoln Blackwood Clock Trim >

2002 Lincoln Blackwood Clock Trim

Lincoln Blackwood & Mark LT

Old 05-12-2014, 04:18 PM

Hi, Can someone help. Iam looking for part # 2C6Z-78045-F20-AAA. It is a trim for the clock on the dashboard. Mine broke and Lincoln no longer makes this part.

Thanks,
Mike

Old 05-13-2014, 04:05 PM
only thing I found was this-- http://www.dashkitmall.com/index.php...oducts_id=1966

Unless you go to junk yard I doubt you can get just that one piece.

Old 05-13-2014, 05:13 PM
Global Moderator &

Look for Navigators in a junk yard as well

Old 06-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Can you freagin believe my damn clock trim broke today. I was at just taking off at a red light and I punch it to the floor and the damn thing apparently had enough torque to thrust and the one clip on the trim was broke apparently and the thing snapped cause the right side of the trim was secure.

I wouldnt have believed it unless I saw it, and I did. Unreal.

Now I need to find one. Going to Junk yard tomorrow and check out the Navigator they have. Otherwise Ill have to wait cause I know of three junkyards in other states that have Blackwoods.
In the meantime I have it lightly glued in placed with vynil glue. tried to superglue but with one clip not working it snapped again.
Dammit man

Old 10-28-2014, 09:15 PM
I got one for a navigator it was a dark grey, but with a coat of flat black, it took very original.

Tony in NM

Old 12-24-2017, 03:58 PM
Just figure it out. I went to a junk yard and bought the snap on pieces from a Navigator which had a dark interior.
The Parts are just the same and since I replace both the different shade look like that is the way it came from the factory.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2002 Lincoln Blackwood Clock Trim

Sponsors

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: