Lightning

Oil Change...

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2001, 11:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Oil Change...

Has anyone noticed that the small catalytic converter on the driver's side is placed in the perfect place to toast you hand,or arm, when removing the oil filter. Yes, I realize the filter can be easily changed without getting burned, but if you don't raise the truck be careful, this "Cat" will bite you. Got the scar to prove it, not really bad, but it got my attention...

Old 08-01-2001, 12:52 AM
It is usually a good idea to change the oil when the truck is cool.heres your sign!!! J/K ILMAO!!!!

Old 08-01-2001, 08:02 AM
Sat. am...

is usually when I drain/change my L's oil-n-filter. Believe me, it's 'thin' enough to drain out in our am temps. I sometimes rest my lit Ashton VSG(let's see if anybody knows what that is?) next to that 'friendly', cool cat.

Dan

Old 08-01-2001, 09:50 AM
I guess Dan is a cigar smoker. How is the ashton vsg. I occasionally smoke a cigar if the wife is not around, she hates it.

Have a good day
Paul

Old 08-01-2001, 12:12 PM
IMHO......

they rival the Opus X! Very full-bodied, good construction, pale grey/white ash---I won't try to describe the 'taste'--it's good! In very limited supply(made by Arturo Fuente); Holt's will only sell 2 at a time/week. If you try them and like them, I'll email you how to get a box at a time.

Dan
Originally posted by pgio
I guess Dan is a cigar smoker. How is the ashton vsg. I occasionally smoke a cigar if the wife is not around, she hates it.

Have a good day
Paul

Quick Reply: Oil Change...