Lightning

Broward County (South Florida) painter

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2021, 06:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broward County (South Florida) painter

My truck and rims are in need of some new paint. Anybody know a good painter in Broward county?

A couple of the rims have a little curb rash that will need some attention but not too bad. There is some rust starting on the roof near the windshield seal and on the doors just below the window sweep belt molding. Paint is peeling off the back of the cab as well, so I assume the bed will need to be removed to spray that area.

I am looking for someone who takes pride in their work and not just a body shop rush job. I want higher quality and I am willing to pay for it.

Thanks

Old 10-23-2021, 11:32 AM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by svtdvm
My truck and rims are in need of some new paint. Anybody know a good painter in Broward county?

A couple of the rims have a little curb rash that will need some attention but not too bad. There is some rust starting on the roof near the windshield seal and on the doors just below the window sweep belt molding. Paint is peeling off the back of the cab as well, so I assume the bed will need to be removed to spray that area.

I am looking for someone who takes pride in their work and not just a body shop rush job. I want higher quality and I am willing to pay for it.

Thanks

There is an anything in South Florida I know of that will do a quality paint job on anything

Quick Reply: Broward County (South Florida) painter