F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Lightning (https://www.f150online.com/forums/lightning-50/)
-   -   free bronco for my lightning brothers/sister (https://www.f150online.com/forums/lightning/216682-free-bronco-my-lightning-brothers-sister.html)

halflife 11-01-2005 07:32 PM

free bronco for my lightning brothers/sister

anyone have use for a 1987 bronco.
it is a peice of schitt but starts right up. the brakes do not work, go right to the floor and the brake reservior is bone dry but she starts right up. there is all sorts of nasty stuff in there, candy wrappers, fungus, used condoms, spare change,etc....
I have never drove the truck, bought a house in may and I inherited it. not sure what would be needed to get it road worthy.
I was going to fix the brakes and use it as a winter beater but I am taking my fathers 93 bronco as he just bought a new car.
you will have to tow it out.
any donation to recoup the cost of me registering the car would be more than enough, or just buy me a beer.(not necessary but appreciated!)

I am donating the car next week if no one takes it.

2 rules:
1. You have to own a Lightning
2. or Rob has to vouch for you :devil:

Suavy 11-01-2005 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by halflife
anyone have use for a 1987 bronco.
it is a peice of schitt but starts right up. the brakes do not work, go right to the floor and the brake reservior is bone dry but she starts right up. there is all sorts of nasty stuff in there, candy wrappers, fungus, used condoms, spare change,etc....
I have never drove the truck, bought a house in may and I inherited it. not sure what would be needed to get it road worthy.
I was going to fix the brakes and use it as a winter beater but I am taking my fathers 93 bronco as he just bought a new car.
you will have to tow it out.
any donation to recoup the cost of me registering the car would be more than enough, or just buy me a beer.(not necessary but appreciated!)

I am donating the car next week if no one takes it.

2 rules:
1. You have to own a Lightning
2. or Rob has to vouch for you :devil:

Man I wish I lived in NY,

great give away! :thumbsup:

God Bless,

Suavy

halflife 11-01-2005 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Suavy
Man I wish I lived in NY,

great give away! :thumbsup:

God Bless,

Suavy

drive to NY and Rob and I will show you around!

Suavy 11-01-2005 09:14 PM

I'll come up after Christmas.

I want to get a east coast tune any ways.

God Bless,
Suavy

netoje 11-01-2005 09:19 PM

I think its awesome that you'd want one of us to have it :thumbsup: , but maybe someone less fortunate will benefit from it more. I vote for donating it. :angel:

1fst54 11-01-2005 09:40 PM

I live in Florida but I could have my cousin pick it up. He lives in Wantagh on the island. How far away is that from the bronco.

Dman25 11-01-2005 10:23 PM

+1 for donating it unless someone here knows of someone who really needs her! Either way, very nice of u to give it away!