King Ranch

Leather Conditioner question with Pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leather Conditioner question with Pics

I cleaned my center counsel with CPR, waited to dry, then applied Duragloss 221. This picture is of the day after. My question is, is it to dark? or is this how it is suppose to look and the seats just need cleaned and conditioned now? to much conditioner? waiting to long to buff? any help or advice would be great. I've read tons and tons of threads on this and have cleaned/conditioned as recommended. Wondering if i've missed something. Thanks for any help!

Last edited by b3ross; 03-06-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:06 PM
I posted a couple more pictures of the issue I'm having with cleaning the center console lid. It seems the second I apply any conditioner, KR, CPR,or Duragloss it turns really dark. I've done the spa treatment multiple times and let completely dry. Did the pax seat and it came out pretty good I think! Gonna try a little harder and clean/spa the dark spots out again. Any recommendations on this lid though?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Maybe I'm just off my rocker, but the colors look way off..

Last edited by b3ross; 03-12-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:57 PM
What is this "Duragloss"? I've never heard of it. It looks like there are streaks on your console lid also, are you rubbing it, or is that from the Duragloss? Generally, the leather just needs to be cleaned, then conditioned, and then repeated when necessary, depending on how much you use it, sunlight etc. If that Duragloss is a "sealer" of some kind, that could be your problem? Did you read the sticky about treating your KR leather? I do not remember any mention of that stuff?

Quick Reply: Leather Conditioner question with Pics