F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   King Ranch (https://www.f150online.com/forums/king-ranch-79/)
-   -   Sticky....1000 posts in 7 years !! (https://www.f150online.com/forums/king-ranch/474105-sticky-1000-posts-7-years.html)

Lenticular 07-09-2012 06:40 AM

Sticky....1000 posts in 7 years !!

Well, it finally made 1000 !!

The sticky welcoming new members to the forum started in August 2005.

While it can't count as 1000 actual members since there have been replies posted there, it's still an achievement !

Keep it going boys.....just sad I'm not a KR er any longer.

Cheers

Timberdoodles 07-12-2012 02:41 PM

Hey Lenny, since some of us "old farts" aren't on as much anymore, there has not been as much BSing! It probably wouldn't have taken as long, who knows?

Lenticular 07-12-2012 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Timberdoodles (Post 4867208)
Hey Lenny, since some of us "old farts" aren't on as much anymore, there has not been as much BSing! It probably wouldn't have taken as long, who knows?

We certainly did talk some rubbish !!

But it was fun !!

Cheers !

Hey Brad...He called you an "Old Fart" !!

Rockpick 07-31-2012 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Lenticular (Post 4867246)
We certainly did talk some rubbish !!

But it was fun !!

Cheers !

Hey Brad...He called you an "Old Fart" !!

Huh? Oh... LOL! It only took me two weeks to find this thread. Old age is setting in...

;)

BTW, I'm pretty sure the old and the fart part were directly pointed at you. :)

Timberdoodles 08-03-2012 07:12 AM

Oh, I included everyone that was on here back when this thing got going, myself included! It's just not the same anymore, unfortunately.

Lenticular 08-04-2012 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Timberdoodles (Post 4878419)
Oh, I included everyone that was on here back when this thing got going, myself included! It's just not the same anymore, unfortunately.

You're quite correct TD !

I barely bother to check back here now. It doesn't help not having a KR anymore, though I will always have a hard to explain affinity for the things.

Will always remember the knock on my door 10 years ago or so when I lived in South Texas to be handed that complimentary KR leather folio. A really nice touch that. Still have it unused in it's box !

I did try a posting recently on the general discussion forum....what a mistake !
Just wanted to raise some discussion about gun ownership but my posts were deliberately mis-interpreted. Even when I injected my own dry sense of humor to try to pacify a couple of people, that was seen as a smokescreen for me covering up things I had said.
So when I said I would retire gracefully even that was interpreted as me admitting defeat.
Net result...I don't even check back now, except one poster was making comments that were verging on libel !
He may induce me to look back at some stage and might get a shock if he continues!

Hey Ho !

I think some people think they can say pretty much what they want on line without repercussions.
Quite a few have found out to their cost that thanks to freedom of information laws, they can't hide behind Twitter, Facebook, or even F150 online.
As a judge I've had them before me in court....Red faces in the extreme !!

slorider 08-04-2012 10:59 AM

HERE!! lol sorry I never saw this post before

Timberdoodles 08-20-2012 10:32 AM

I hear ya Lenny, that's the exact same reason I left. People on forums seem to think that they are "Ten feet tall and bullet proof"! For some reason, it seems to be worse in the GD section? It's easy to fix, just don't go there, like we are doing. Take care man.