King Ranch

Leather Upkeep

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Leather Upkeep

Hey all, I ordered a new F150 KR a couple of weeks ago and the dealer is telling me there is a delay because they can't get the KR leather. I was on here reading about all the upkeep needed to keep the leather looking good and now I'm undecided if I should cancell my order and go with a fully loaded Lariat or wait on the KR. What do you guys think about the leather, is it worth waiting on?

Old 11-08-2011, 09:25 AM
If you love KR then IMO you should wait. I love mine and the upkeep is what it is.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by mudmaster
Hey all, I ordered a new F150 KR a couple of weeks ago and the dealer is telling me there is a delay because they can't get the KR leather. I was on here reading about all the upkeep needed to keep the leather looking good and now I'm undecided if I should cancell my order and go with a fully loaded Lariat or wait on the KR. What do you guys think about the leather, is it worth waiting on?
There is nothing really to the upkeep of the KR leather... Just order the conditioner from the King Ranch website or grab some Lexol... Alot of issues come from neglect of not cleaning or moisturizing the seats..

Old 12-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Thank guys, I was on a Ford lot today and the new leather is nothing like the old leather. It looks like it will be a lot easier to maintain. Come on Dec 26th, that's my ETA.

Quick Reply: Leather Upkeep