King Ranch

Getting my seats Recolored Next week

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Getting my seats Recolored Next week

Just got off the phone with Dean at colornew and he is doing my truck next saturday . He seems to know what he is doing, he said he avg's 100 King Ranch's a month. Hes got alot of the ford dealerships around the dallas fort worth area that he does. He gave me a hell of a deal so im super excited!!!

Old 07-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please post pics as soon as its done.. The only thing that stopped me from doing it was when the Color New Rep said that the leather wont breathe anymore... Like they are basically just painting it.. I was worried that this would ruin the truck id rather have it look beat and still be real leather than colored and feel like every other leather seat?
Please let us all know your results

Old 07-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Yea i know what you mean but ive busted my butt the last couple years and never have gotten the seats like i want them, well all the seats but the drivers seat looks pretty good. So after i talked to him i decided i wanted all 4 seats and the center consoles done. He told me that i should condition them like i always have. Will definetly get before and after pics

Old 07-10-2010, 10:55 PM
I wish some guys would pop up that had there seats dyed a few years ago and let us know how they look now. There are several threads on the dyed seats but they never said how they are holding up

Old 07-14-2010, 09:18 AM
3 more days

Old 07-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Just got off the phone with Dean again and we are set for saturday morning. I did ask him about the seats breathing and he said there will be no difference in the seats after they are done. I will need to continue to condition them like i have been or otherwise they will start fading and drying after a year or so. Cant wait, getting a new camera tonite and going to take some before pictures and post them then when i get back in town saturday evening post the after pictures.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont see any Pics??? Lets see em

Quick Reply: Getting my seats Recolored Next week